Triton n Lovin it.
25,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I used to sell Mongoose bikes, many years ago, Nikolay, along with Redline ;) and another one, that I've forgotten. :confused:

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
On a mission
2013 Ranger
1,672 Posts
I used to sell Mongoose bikes, many years ago, Nikolay, along with Redline ;) and another one, that I've forgotten. :confused:

Foo
Back in 1986 i used to ride a Redline Series 3 BMX.... Best bike in the lot back in the day.. I was the coolest kid in school.. :cool:

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
914 Posts
Today, my grandson opened the season))) we are cold still, the spring is lost somewhere)))

Attachments

Reactions: Foo

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
914 Posts
Probably Australia does not want us to give the summer)))))

·
Registered
'00TD42T
11,314 Posts
Association between active commuting and incident cardiovascular disease, cancer, and mortality: prospective cohort study | The BMJ
Conclusions; Cycle commuting was associated with a lower risk of CVD, cancer, and all cause mortality. Walking commuting was associated with a lower risk of CVD independent of major measured confounding factors. Initiatives to encourage and support active commuting could reduce risk of death and the burden of important chronic conditions.

Cycling to work can cut cancer and heart disease, says study - BBC News

Want to live longer? Reduce your risk of cancer? And heart disease? Then cycle to work, say scientists.
The biggest study into the issue linked using two wheels with a halving of the risk of cancer and heart disease.
The five-year study of 250,000 UK commuters also showed walking had some benefits over sitting on public transport or taking the car.
The team in Glasgow said cycling took no willpower once it became part of the work routine - unlike going to the gym.
The five-year study compared people who had an "active" commute with those who were mostly stationary.

I agree on the willpower bit. I don't like driving to work now.
On the way there it gets the blood pumping and I end up in a better mood.
The ride home lets me unwind after work.

·
Registered
nissan
338 Posts
Calling for a couple inches of wet snow here tomorrow.. hopefully that is the last of this long winter. Supposed to be 10C monday

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Cobra was the other one, that I was trying to remember. ;)

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
338 Posts
Hmm not familiar with cobra! If you want some reliving of the old days. Check out bmxmuseum. Crazy collections on there!

41 - 60 of 2335 Posts