Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1781 - 1800 of 1814 Posts

·
Registered
'00TD42T
11,577 Posts
You are a big bloke are you not?
A fair bit of post out of the frame and it is flexing, as you say it helps smooth the ride.
I'm not trusting the replacement too much either if it is the same post.
Could've been a flaw in the carbon layup (or whatever you call the manufacture) but at least as likely it is just too pissweak a post.

·
Registered
Nissan
6,598 Posts
You are a big bloke are you not?
A fair bit of post out of the frame and it is flexing, as you say it helps smooth the ride.
I'm not trusting the replacement too much either if it is the same post.
Could've been a flaw in the carbon layup (or whatever you call the manufacture) but at least as likely it is just too pissweak a post.
I would agree about the replacement post having the same problem lol. However, it is well above the minimum... So if they send one I'll take one

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,786
Well you better put them in thread, were they belong.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
655 Posts
I know it’s the wrong thread. But I would be pretty happy with a 570 in the shed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,790
Got me a Zipp 909 Weaponry set of wheels rear is a full disc n 404 set today, for $500. 😁 My wheel set up is complete. 😎

That brings the total replacement cost to near $20,000 that I have. :eek: The frames will be the only thing that I will need to replace, in the foreseeable future.

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,794
Strong wheels

Crazy skills but the fact that they didn't have permission to do some of the stuff is disappointing. That frame must be pretty shmick also, because that's a lot of punishment. :eek:

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,795
Nasty nasty morning for a ride, with the heat and humidity levels at WTF level. I probably should have given it a miss, seein as I still have the dogs disease but I needed a ride to clear my head.

Foo

·
Registered
'00TD42T
11,577 Posts
Nasty nasty morning for a ride, with the heat and humidity levels at WTF level. I probably should have given it a miss, seein as I still have the dogs disease but I needed a ride to clear my head.

Foo
Opposite here. Cold start but I woke up at 0100 and finally got back to sleep at about 0430.
So I slept in, fked around at home and went for a ride.
It was good by then.

·
Registered
nissan
1,952 Posts
First injury for a while and didn't even crash the bike to do it!

Caught the end of a sharp log, distroying my shoe, sock and crushing my 2nd little toe.
Xray this morning, nothing looks broken that I can tell, but back to the docs on Monday for an expert opinion.
No riding for a little while :(

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,800
Can't recall seeing any of these at Big W? :eek: :unsure:

Foo

1781 - 1800 of 1814 Posts