Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just starting a thread for us all to put some photos up of our pride and joys flexing our muscles!

A brief description of our lift/suspension package would be nice too with tyre sizes!

let's see Em!

Cheers
Simon

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure our Glasshouse Bogans will have something for you :p.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
He's a newbie, there is nothing offensive in his first post, there's no advertising (so far), he will learn from it, it's not the first time we have a double up and it won't be the last, that's why I approved it. Welcome again TAC700.

·
Registered
nissan
1,209 Posts
Nice to see we have a balanced mod team both with good points, not just all a one sided gang ;)

While we do already have that thread, its 5 years old, and looks like half the flex pictures on the first page of the thread are not even there ?

Maybe a new one is not such a bad idea after all ?

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,294 Posts
Might have been started 5 years ago, but the most recent post in there was from 10/7/14. So I'd argue it is still very much relevant.

Plus I see little value in the thread anyway.

·
Registered
nissan
1,209 Posts
I managed to find the first thread easy enough not so long ago, so yeh, fair call on its relevance.

I actually found it a very interesting thread when looking for suspension myself, it brought home that many people with "big" lifts, still have very little flex from the front of their patrols ;)

Plus who doesn't like looking at pictures of patrols off roading , im sure i can easy find much less valuable threads on here IMO.

·
GHMBC #3
nissan patrol gq lwb,3"lift.
3,789 Posts
yeah welcome and its good to see a 1st post not flogging parts- lol.as for flex shots pfft, theres no need for huge flex with twin lockers and a bit of boot.traction first then articulation

·
Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
9,423 Posts
yeah welcome and its good to a 1st post not flogging parts- lol.as for flex shots pfft, theres no need for huge flex with twin lockers and a bit of boot.traction first then articulation
Hahaha boot traction hey. It's definitely more exciting anyway where's the hulks little black poo?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
yeah welcome and its good to see a 1st post not flogging parts- lol.as for flex shots pfft, theres no need for huge flex with twin lockers and a bit of boot.traction first then articulation
Are you coming to the Show n Shine to show us your flex on the ramp? I think Chop is away that week end.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
How bout a 2nd manifold thread in 'engine and drivetrain' seeing as 'moved' is a thing of the past!
OK, I can arrange that :). :rolleyes:. Are there any newbies out there that have never posted before? here's your chance.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.