Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last 2 days I've been shopping around for some ducts and bends from a few auto parts store.
It really starting to shut me with the pathetic customer service.
I went to bursons and after blowing my question out his ass by not even checking to see if he had things in stock, I ask where could get some because I've been having trouble finding anything the bloke just shrugs and says try eBay.
"yeh no worries cya later"

Then today I went to repco for the guy to be ok actually looking for me
But then when he asks his boss (who should probably be the most professional) completely ignores the question and starts saying that they sell snorkels from ironman or some****.
I told the **** that I am making a stainless and I need the ducts and bends to do my own plumbing but he is too thick headed to listen.

Glad I got the out

Anyone having these same customer service problems?
Not just this time it's pretty much anytime I need something, this is just 1 example

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Give them all 'light sabers' and put a picnic on the deck, then tell them to fight to the death for it. Watch them scramble!

They work in shops mate, dont get too depressed. lol

Ol see what I can find online :p

·
Registered
nissan
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why work in an auto parts store if you have no interest is auto parts or helping people??
These are grown men for ficks sake. I bet these pussies get ****ed in the ass by their wife when they get home

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
I was in superkrap this afternoon and they had a shelf full of those silicone bends, as well as alloy elbows etc.

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yep agreed I was shopping for the same thing not long ago and it was just a joke service was terrible. Wreckers are worse too

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
Have you thought of going to an exhaust place (truck one) and seeing about stainless bends etc?

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3,907 Posts
Supercheap is best place to always start, they are genarally younger and more helpfull. The supercheap I go to also will come out to your car if you have a question or let you take a part out to test. They also do refunds without question if needed.

Supercheap also will order in parts.

On top of all that pretty good prices.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
530 Posts
Why work in an auto parts store if you have no interest is auto parts or helping people??
These are grown men for ficks sake. I bet these pussies get ****ed in the ass by their wife when they get home
Would not surprise me.

·
Registered
nissan
796 Posts
you can get black rubber bends from truck part shops, up here Queensland Diesel Spares is the place to go, I am sure you would have something similar with a different name down there

·
Registered
nissan
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys.. but the thread was more to whinge about customer service not trying to find the right things.
cheers for the help anyways!! :)

btw, wreckers i have dealt with have only been kind.. apart from 1 who were obviously Lebanese or some wog who dont give a rats ass

·
Registered
nissan/swb gq
843 Posts
it does nothing as far as helping you find what you need ,

But I always find it very satisfying to calmy quietly and politly to tell the people in question that they've been as helpful as a bucket full of busted A$$ Holes and can go [email protected]^K them selves , and you could get better service and help from a retarded Monkey .

Or what ever pop's into your head
Like I said , it dosn't help . but it make's me feel beter

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
So ya go to a retail store that employs lower rated brain farts and ya want real service
WAHAHA WAHAHA

And now all these stores complain the internet is hurting their business

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have to comment here..

I worked in an auto store and myself and the other guys had an awesome collective knowledge..

Problem is eventually we all ended up leaving cause the owner couldn't pay us enough plus he was a bit of a jerk..

The auto parts trade was the worst type of retail I have worked in as far as customers were concerned..

There are places you can get good service from just gotta be willing to pay inflated prices.. I would rather do the research myself and buy online and save myself some dollars..

Coventries seem to be the best for service for me, sometime you gotta wait though as each transaction can take a while

1 - 20 of 34 Posts