Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I signed on the line for a Patrol ute today:ahah:. The Discovery is gone.:driving:
Got the st one with all the trimmings. Is there anything that I should do to it early.
Airbags? - shocks ?- suspension mods ? the more info I can get will maybe save me money in the future as I intend to put a camper on the back
Thanks
Redback.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Drive it first then find out what you think it needs :p. then a chip, then tyres, then suspension

Still laughin at this :D

·
Registered
nissan
776 Posts
Goodonya mate, Im guessing its a ute, what colour you should post up some pics. Hope you got a good deal
I guess where it said "I signed on the line for a Patrol ute today" wasn't clear?

Good to hear you got a ute, less panels to wreck!

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate , post up some pics when you can , and ask away , plenty of knowledge here
cheers waz

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,689 Posts
Don't forget to superglue the pin in. (Search and you will understand) :)

Haha only joking. Welcome to driving a real 4WD.

p.s I wasn't joking about the search bit. You will find all the info you need if you spend a bit of time researching on here.

·
Registered
nissan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome
WHAT PIN . I have been driving a landrover discovery and a pin could need glue.
The UTE
Just a standard white ST UTE --- the one with no panels on the rear half - not the full panel model
I will drive it for what it is meant to do. Last trip we went around the inside track - Boulia to Alice then to the Olgars then back to the lake ayre and home to Toowoomba via Bridsville. Next trip to the cape in may-june 2011
Great to be into such a great forum
Thanks
Redback

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Hi Redback, I have only been on here maybe 3 to 4 months and I think it really a great web site. Im sure you agree as time goes on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts