Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Silicone Reduction Hose, straight

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  dkril 
#1 ·
I have been trying to buy this hose for weeks around the speed shops up here, have one on back order but no delivery time can be given, all seem to be out of stock, if anyone can tell me where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated. My current turbo to IC inlet line transition hose has a split, many years old.

ITEM: Straight transition hose 44/45mm ID on the small end and 57mm ID on the large end, around 100mm long.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: Hopefully new.

CONDITION AND ODOMETER READING: -------

REASON FOR SELLING: ------------

EXTRA INFO: ------------

PICTURES:

Rectangle Slope Parallel Font Pattern

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks. The issue is everyone is out of stock in many sizes, I've been looking for weeks, as said I have an order in with Autobarn and can't get a delivery date, have contacted many outlets.

#5 ·
Raceworks is the preferred brand I've been chasing without success, thanks, will check that one out.

#7 ·
I have been trying to buy this hose for weeks around the speed shops up here, have one on back order but no delivery time can be given, all seem to be out of stock, if anyone can tell me where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated. My current turbo to IC inlet line transition hose has a split, many years old.

ITEM: Straight transition hose 44/45mm ID on the small end and 57mm ID on the large end, around 100mm long.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: Hopefully new.

CONDITION AND ODOMETER READING: -------

REASON FOR SELLING: ------------

EXTRA INFO: ------------

PICTURES:

View attachment 534782
Ross, I have a 45mm to 63mm (ID). Its 75mm long
Automotive tire Line Automotive exterior Gas Bumper

Is that Any good?

#10 ·
Thanks Guys, after going through more ebay sites from suggestions I tracked one down and they are telling me it will be here Monday. Had to go to Autobarn again today to pick up some AN4 fittings and asked them to check on how my back order of said Transition was going, Nothing on the horizon they said, none of the parts stores here have that size.
Thanks for the help. Will let you know if this ebay one does arrive....

#13 ·
Every shop I tried has the same story, can't get parts and big troubles with delivery, I know Bunnings and Mitre 10 up here are out of various bits. I went to buy a drop saw a few weeks ago, not an expensive one because I won't be using it all that much, one I saw on display looked fine, couldn't find it, called over a storeman and he checked stock level, none in Australia, he said this was happening to them more and more.

#15 ·
Arrived yesterday, actually came from Toowoomba, a bit short (70mm instead of 105mm) and not as thick on the wall as the Raceworks one I had initially, but at least it doesn't have a split.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.