Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta tell ya Guys, I was in the middle of the Perth 4x4 show and driving 100 ks there and another 100 home. The back LH pad hit the rotor and you can imagine the racket metal to metal, can't get to the shop so I PM'd "Roddo" told him the story.
Next thing Roddo gets back at 10pm," I'll get the pads tomorrow, call in on the way home and we can fit them" Using only gears and handbrake , I got to his house at 7.30, up with the jack and in with the new pads. Rod chucks the jack under the front and whadda ya know, the wheel bearings are very loose. He took the time to strip the hubs and re set the pre load, wouldn't take any money, followed up with a PM to make sure all was well on the way home as well. This is what I call a Mate. Thankyou Roddo, you are a top Bloke.;)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
817 Posts
was no problem Rod any time.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Well done that man!

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Ive always said when your young, you start of with heaps of mates, as lifes journey rolls on mates start falling off by the wayside for what ever reason. By the time you hit 40 you can count em on 1 hand, but those you count you wouldnt trade for quids.

Great effort roddo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts