Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 GU ute with TD42T with 112,000km on the clock. I'm looking for recommendations on someone that can give me some more grunt. I already have a 3" system, now I'm looking for dyno tuning and possibly a turbo upgrade. I'm in Northern VIC so anywhere in Vic or Southern NSW would work for me.

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
1,098 Posts
Jpc thomastown . I have the same ute as you and had mine dynoed last week from jpc massive improvement . I live at yarrawonga so it was a fair drive but well worth it for the results

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol/Maverick
593 Posts
Please tell more about JPC. Mine went to another mob in Thomastown and the dyno readout didn't make much sense.

·
Registered
nissan
2,406 Posts
Diesel-Tec Lilydale seems like the place to go. People drive all over the east coast to see him. He is sometimes on the forum too and has done some impressive work.

In any case get an auber EGT gauge before you start tickling. Last thing you want is some rooster putting in too much fuel so it goes well then cooks itself.

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
1,098 Posts
Better on fuel and less Black smoke and yes have a pyro and turbo gauge fitted . Ring around and get a few quotes from the shops listed here as it's not cheap .

·
Registered
nissan
321 Posts
UFI recommend RTR in Dandenong so thats where im taking mine to get my new 18g and dc6 tuned.
Otherwise it would be Diesel Tech in Lilydale.

·
Registered
nissan
2,588 Posts
what average price on a tune, ive never had a diesel tunned before

1 - 10 of 10 Posts