Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yom , i can't seem to find that thread from that evil toyota f wit that was abusing the crap out of you for being a jeep owner and a patrol forum moderator.

Looked high and low for it, reckon it lasted less than 24 hours before someone got the sooks with it and deleted it.

Guess thats selective sookiness :)

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
tuffturbogq is a crackpot and he had nothing useful to contribute to the forum, was only here to start wars.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing the pros/cons of outing bad businesses on the internet. As long as noone starts PMing me because they're offended by it all will be well....

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
Why would you say that, it was direct abuse to a forum moderator, posts the threads like thet will of course be removed fast

Can you image is the threat was made towards you, you would want it fixed fast right, same deal

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,563 Posts
Really..?

if it wasnt such a beautiful day, i could possibly see the word 'twit' appearing.

ohk, a jeep is no patrol...
but ive seen a jeep do what a patrol couldnt do!

does it matter what people drive?
and do we really have to keep going on and on about Tom and his Jeep?

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,212 Posts
Or baggin Mavericks :D

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,212 Posts
Lets bag out Euro soft roaders!

·
Registered
Nissan
6,063 Posts
My wife has decide she likes the 4 door Wrangler............

Cheers

Justin

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Nothing wrong with them... Now those CAT Mudflaps people put on anything and everything on the other hand...

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,212 Posts
Nothing wrong with them... Now those CAT Mudflaps people put on anything and everything on the other hand...
Thats cause they are heavy duty, cheap and I suppose you could include, because they have a brand name on it.

·
Registered
nissan
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why would you say that, it was direct abuse to a forum moderator, posts the threads like thet will of course be removed fast

Can you image is the threat was made towards you, you would want it fixed fast right, same deal

When Yom closed the poor workmanship thread he made the comment sooks .

I have been trying to point out that all the vigilantes out there that wanted to name and shame have nothing to lose.

Its not their business, they do not have one cent at risk. Its easy to be judge jury and executioner.

i requested early on that it be deleted, and the mods were happy to let it go on and on and on .

When i last looked the thread had 3300 views.

thats over half the population of the town i live in .

Could be the similar for the suburb this business was in .

How would that impact on your business ?

This issue with the exhaust would not have made A Current Affair , would not have a write up in the paper, Derin Hinch wouldn't have touched it on radio .Yet its flogged to death in a similar medium where the people in charge don't have the benefit of a legal team to run it past , or haven't decided that their forum rules or code of ethics to prohibits it.

tuffturbogq was being an nuisance, it was just name calling, and I agree that it be stopped like it was. It was removed

Someones asset/livelyhood has the potential to be affected, and it left online :confused:

Somethings out of wack

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
I agree in parts. Which is why i invited you to make a new thread about it as it is a relevant point of discussion with the electronic world.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
57 Posts
Yom , i can't seem to find that thread from that evil toyota f wit that was abusing the crap out of you for being a jeep owner and a patrol forum moderator.

Looked high and low for it, reckon it lasted less than 24 hours before someone got the sooks with it and deleted it.

Guess thats selective sookiness :)
Time you climbed off your soap box

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,212 Posts
Am I seeing things or does that euro soft roader have twin snorkels?
Awesome! :punkrock:
Twin snorkels, front and rear bar work, UHF, roof rack, suspension lift and mud tyres from memory.

·
Registered
Nissan
179 Posts

no. no. the worst is the utes with cat truck mud flaps and theyve mounted them behind the standard mud flaps wtf? or even these dooshes with commodore or falcon utes with spotties big mud flaps and huge two way aerials lol each to ther own but still looks stupid.
:coffee:

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
When Yom closed the poor workmanship thread he made the comment sooks .

I have been trying to point out that all the vigilantes out there that wanted to name and shame have nothing to lose.

Its not their business, they do not have one cent at risk. Its easy to be judge jury and executioner.

i requested early on that it be deleted, and the mods were happy to let it go on and on and on .

When i last looked the thread had 3300 views.

thats over half the population of the town i live in .

Could be the similar for the suburb this business was in .

How would that impact on your business ?

This issue with the exhaust would not have made A Current Affair , would not have a write up in the paper, Derin Hinch wouldn't have touched it on radio .Yet its flogged to death in a similar medium where the people in charge don't have the benefit of a legal team to run it past , or haven't decided that their forum rules or code of ethics to prohibits it.

tuffturbogq was being an nuisance, it was just name calling, and I agree that it be stopped like it was. It was removed

Someones asset/livelyhood has the potential to be affected, and it left online :confused:

Somethings out of wack

All i can say is how can it affect a business if there are no name or areas stated, i took the time to read through it and remove all evidence of names or addresses

That thread shows how some ppl get ripped blindly, and most ppl would never look at the bad workmanship and pay top dollars for crap, if anything that thread is a good reminder to always check the work you get done

·
Registered
nissan
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah i get it , even though the business name was up there for 24 hours, when you went back and edited it , that deleted the name from the memory of all that read the post in that period, so all is good :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts