Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title can be changed from "soon to be owner"to proud owner of one hell of a job to do.:ahah:

Here some pix to go with.

Attachments

·
Mr G60
890 Posts
considering how rare the G60 is in Europe and how rusty most surviving trucks are there....you did very good on this truck!

Looks great and a nice old Patrol to start with for restoration or rebuild!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indee it's rare here in Holland.
Las time I seen one for sale here was over 5 years back.

I really love this model, optical crossover between BJ and Landrover only better technique.

It will take me some time though to sort things out as for body pannels and converting to diesel,but I will enjoy every minute of the time.

My friends and family call me mad for tossing all that money and effort to rebuild this instead of buying a new 4wd for the same amount.
This also explains my name.:mrgreen:

·
Rogue
20,643 Posts
Nice! I can't actually see too much to do in it, it looks pretty straight and rust free compared to Aussie standard :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
I nsee a "S" load of rust in the rear tub and doors but hey if it was easy everyone would have one hey?? Thats what i love about em! Good luch with the project mate and make sure you take plenty of photos along the way!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hey Marc, Lescher in Saasveld has a couple of them for sale. They may also have some parts. Also in germany are a couple of those for sale.

At the Nissan dealership in Drachten is also one but not for sale I think. It has the same color though, or is it the same??!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the tip Jelmer,it might come in handy.
It's Swiss import by the way

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
They are all Swiss import, cause Switserland was the only country in Europe where they where sold new.

Lessher has a super rare wagon that Nissan Holland imported back in the 70's. Only 2 of those that are known by the 60 series fanatics in the whole world.

I still have to go over to them and make pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts