Registered
nissan patrol gq
685 Posts
deadset mate, diesel no sparkplugs,

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
If ur serious and think diesel have spark plugs put the bonnet down and take it to a mechanic to service.

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
now we know ur taking the piss... diesels have glow plugs not spark plugs.
Water out of a tyre try taking the valve out..

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
685 Posts
big bohdi this is a patrol forum, obviously you drive a suzuki, so go buy a patrol and when u have some sence come back and talk real trucks

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
LMAO... diesels don't have carby's.... Fuel goes straight to injector pump and the in injectors straight into motor. Sure its not an MQ patrol with a 2.8 petrol motor.... Only diesel motor i've every seen with spark plugs are ones that are converted to run on straight gas. But hey good luck nutty professor cause you seem to know all about diesel motors and we all know ****.

·
TD42 The God Of All Engines
nissan
429 Posts
BAHAHAHA he has to be kidding right trying to take the piss out of us but if not good luck buddy if you have a diesel ive heard they run better when you stick straight two stroke oil in the motor instead of regular motor oil BAHAHA

·
Registered
nissan
1,730 Posts
he who shall not be named?

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
We used to run water in crane tyres
So thats not a stretch

Carb on a diesel
Spark plugs in a diesel

Yeah not sure mate,
But i think theres something wrong with the nut behind the wheel !!!

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Yeah valid point
But a diesel with spark plugs and a carb could struggle to get to 100Ks successfully

·
Registered
159 Posts
big bohdi this is a patrol forum, obviously you drive a suzuki, so go buy a patrol and when u have some sence come back and talk real trucks
mate don't insult the Suzuki i think he's got a lada niva
and don't forget the batteries under the drivers seat that powers the vibrator!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts