Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A branch of these guys has just opened up here in the top end: http://www.sportsrange.com.au

Has anyone got any experience of their stuff? I'm most interested in a GQ dual wheel carrier rear bar - at $1600 it's priced very well. They had a 100 series version in the shop and it looked and felt like a decent bit of kit.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
their rear dual wheel carrier for the GU IV in the gallery looks the goods. never heard of these guys, likely to be the same chinese stuff the Ironman are bringing it mate, looks the same for the front bar and winches

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
their rear dual wheel carrier for the GU IV in the gallery looks the goods. never heard of these guys, likely to be the same chinese stuff the Ironman are bringing it mate, looks the same for the front bar and winches
They are a Perth based mob so prob not heard of over east.

Having said that I haven't seen their gear but perhaps some of the other WA members have... Don't recall seeing them at the Perth 4WD Show last weekend either but they were there and once again I have been caught walking around with my head up my rrrse :p

·
Registered
107 Posts
I saw them at the four wheel drive show at the weekend and they look good to the eye, im a boilermaker by trade and i wouldnt be suggesting to someone to put them on an outback tourer thats going to see rough tracks. They looked "nice" but i thought the construction and materials were a bit light on for aussie conditions especially if you have bigger tires

1 - 6 of 6 Posts