Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
nissan/gq patrol
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a rock go through my spot light lens.

Does any one know if new lens can be purchased and if so where?

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
Jeez man, probably not... but telling us what brand of light would go a long way to getting a definitive answer.

·
Registered
nissan/gq patrol
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'll ask around in auto shops. It was a 9" or 20 cm spot lens, not a spread.

·
Registered
nissan/gq patrol
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No mate, just wanna know if you can tell me if I'm able to purchase a new lens from some where. If you can't just say so. No secret.

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
No mate, just wanna know if you can tell me if I'm able to purchase a new lens from some where. If you can't just say so. No secret.
... and we just wanna know what brand of Spottie so we can answer your question more accurately... :p

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
... and we just wanna know what brand of Spottie so we can answer your question more accurately... :p
They are the secret ones used only by 'the KGB', the guy is not telling you for your own protection! ;)

·
Registered
nissan
235 Posts
Just by a real cheap pair from supercheap and take the lense off. It should screw on if it is the right one.

·
Registered
nissan/gq patrol
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks LukeGX that sounds good, some help I hadn't thought of.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Just by a real cheap pair from supercheap and take the lense off. It should screw on if it is the right one.
BUT, be warned, if it is not the right one then it probably won't screw on. ;)

What an odd thread!

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
Hopeless cause, Nothing will fit because its the wrong brand and spread pattern, and probably the wrong voltage too. They dont make those 9" jobbies any more a 7"er does the job now - new technology you know.

I had a similar problem when I lost my handkerchief, I went in to K Mart to get a new one asked the counter jumper for a new hankey to match my shorts, that I had not worn on that day, couldn't tell them the brand of my shorts, only how big the pocket opening was, 12cm, but they couldn't help me, there was just too many hankeys to choose from. Silly isn't it, useless shop assistants, dont know anything!!

If you dont know what brand your light is why dont YOU just say so instead of dicking everyone around. Dont be a cheapskate buy a decent new one.

·
Allergic to IFS
nissan
1,005 Posts
Hopeless cause, Nothing will fit because its the wrong brand and spread pattern, and probably the wrong voltage too. They dont make those 9" jobbies any more a 7"er does the job now - new technology you know.

I had a similar problem when I lost my handkerchief, I went in to K Mart to get a new one asked the counter jumper for a new hankey to match my shorts, that I had not worn on that day, couldn't tell them the brand of my shorts, only how big the pocket opening was, 12cm, but they couldn't help me, there was just too many hankeys to choose from. Silly isn't it, useless shop assistants, dont know anything!!

If you dont know what brand your light is why dont YOU just say so instead of dicking everyone around. Dont be a cheapskate buy a decent new one.

HOLY HELL !!! i have to get a new chair coz i literally just p*ssed myself laughing :rofl:, seiously i cant freaking breathe :lol:, i have not seen an analogy that funny..... ever. 10 out of 10.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
HOLY HELL !!! i have to get a new chair coz i literally just p*ssed myself laughing :rofl:, seiously i cant freaking breathe :lol:, i have not seen an analogy that funny..... ever. 10 out of 10.
Yeah, well it might be funny for you but I think I found his hanky!
Problem is I found it, in my house, after returning from a business trip and the missus stayed at home!

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
yeah spider I also knocked off your leopard skin pattern undies cause cause mine had the elastic torn off by ya missus. Wouldn't touch the black skin tight units in the bottom drawer though :iconbana: .

·
Registered
139 Posts
have bought new spotties same brand cheaper
than replacement lenses / just a thought:grin::grin::grin:

Daryl

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
probably a sock ;)

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
yeah spider I also knocked off your leopard skin pattern undies cause cause mine had the elastic torn off by ya missus. Wouldn't touch the black skin tight units in the bottom drawer though :iconbana: .
If you'd told me you were gonna take them I would have washed them first! :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts