Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just found this somewhere else and thought that if I shared it, it may save a life or two this festive season.
Be warned, it gets a bit graphic but the message needs to get through.
have a safe one please.
Warning - This video contains some very graphic material.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8

·
Registered
nissan
103 Posts
I have to admit I never thought much about my driving until I had kids definatly changes your perspective on life. Not only about who is in your car but those around you. Thanks for the reminder Ferret.

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
After getting back into driving trucks and then seeing some cars on the road, i have changed my drving style big time. I no longer do the ridiculous things I used to do. Being in the troll has changed my driving style after driving V8 customised cars for so many years. My gal doesn't have the grunt my customised V8's did. Cant get me out of or into the problems I used, so it was a matter of change driving styles to survive.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
817 Posts
they made us watch it at work last wed in our safety meeting defenatly makes you think about it a bit more.
i dont know why they cant show it on tv might slow a few more people down.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The saddest thing about that video is how so many people dismiss it as bull**** when it happens hundreds of times a year. I'm a non drinker, however it scares me sometimes seeing people on the roads doing stupid ****.

It's a shame they don't have a texting on your phone while driving ad. I don't drive a lot but i still manage to get almost wiped out about once a fortnight by some young girl sending messages on her phone (always women!)

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
334 Posts

It's a shame they don't have a texting on your phone while driving ad. I don't drive a lot but i still manage to get almost wiped out about once a fortnight by some young girl sending messages on her phone (always women!)
thats because us men are too lazy to text we just call them

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they made us watch it at work last wed in our safety meeting defenatly makes you think about it a bit more.
i dont know why they cant show it on tv might slow a few more people down.
They won't show it in it's entirety as some folk are a bit squeamish, bless em.:angryfir:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have seen and heard it all Driving tow trucks for fifteen years, you would not belive some of the reasons pepole give the boys in blue as to why they ended up where they do. I also had a driver having a sleep while coming at me it ended with a double fatality and my truck in the scrap yard. It costs nothing to stop and have a walk around for 5min . GET THERE LATE AND ALIVE....:coffee::coffee::angryfir: MOARY

·
Registered
nissan gu
1,195 Posts
This should be played over & over on prime time TV a dozen times a day!

·
Registered
238 Posts
GET THERE LATE AND ALIVE....:coffee::coffee::angryfir: MOARY
Too right, nothing wrong with getting there a little late because you wanted to be safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts