Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wa in Tanworth recently and saw the funniset front guard stickers.
Basically it had line crossed out and next to each one a difernt Picture like a roo, emu, pedestrian, disbled wheel chair ect.... Anyone know where to get them?
11111 111
11111 11111 11

·
Registered
Nissan
341 Posts
Yeah, sounds great.:rolleyes:

More ammo for those who think fourby drivers are idiots!:nono:

·
Registered
nissan GU iv 2006
1,717 Posts
Hi all, I had some made up from drifter1600 on this forum. Not sure if he's still around were only $30 for both. I think he's a mate of Jacket1985 too.

·
Registered
nissan
399 Posts
Put them on any car - if you want to look like a knobhead that is.
Maybe you want some other rice stickers too?

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep thank guys, not quite the same, but about right.
All good , will get them custom, just need the pic to kick it off.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,689 Posts
I saw them on a Lara Croft Tomb Raider Landrover in Capalaba.
They looked perfect on that foorby.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,580 Posts
Yeah, sounds great.:rolleyes:

More ammo for those who think fourby drivers are idiots!:nono:
Ain't that the truth, good fodder for Screwby and Greenies and anyone else with a 4by gripe, would come up well on ACA :headwall:.

Talk about sick puppies :p.

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love it, I just customise abit. take out the disable word , re word the pedestrian to greeneis and add the Australian coat of arms. I mean come on we are the only country in the world that can eat its coat of arms. lol
Plus I hhave had the greenies piss me off for 35year on every Duck Hunt and I have noe reason to give too [email protected]#$K what they think!
As for others if I ran my life based purley on other peoples perseptions only, I might as well send myself out the paddoc and get someone to line me up and put me out of my missory.
I know who I am!

·
Registered
78 Posts
welll said gu bundy.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,149 Posts
I was thinking about leaving the gun at home this season and dress like a emo or somthing and go kick the **** out of the protesters. that way I can have fun and shooters dont get the blame for it, then the greenys might go pick on emos or somthing

·
Registered
Nissan
341 Posts
I know who I am!
So do we! And we know you're from Melbourne! :idiot:

And we found you on the net!

The term bogan (rhyming with slogan) is Australian and New Zealand English slang, a term used for a lower class white Australian, similar in meaning to the US term trailer trash. Seems to have originated in Melbourne before spreading throughout the country......more or less analogous to the British term chav or US American term *******....:D;)

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So do we! And we know you're from Melbourne! :idiot:

And we found you on the net!

The term bogan (rhyming with slogan) is Australian and New Zealand English slang, a term used for a lower class white Australian, similar in meaning to the US term trailer trash. Seems to have originated in Melbourne before spreading throughout the country......more or less analogous to the British term chav or US American term *******....:D;)
You must be a social conformist Ex-Toyo:bowdown:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts