Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi GUys,

Mate of mine had his truck stolen last night/this morning by some model citizens who broke in to his house and took his keys. he is understandably shattered. It is a 2002 Gold GUIII Wagon Grenade Auto, looks bog standard with the alloys and alloy bullbar that they all seem to have been fitted with. Rego is 1BLD 717. will try and get a photo of it up here as soon as i can

he has had this thing since brand new and done many awesome trips with it, hence why he is shattered... if anyone sees it, please call the coppers or PM me.

Cheers,

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
rego and photo...

fukers... so many scrotes out there these days :(

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Geez there's no stopping the scumbags there seems to be a new thread on somebody having something stolen on the forum everyday. We could nearly start a sticky on stolen vehicles if more storys like this keep appearing or alternately we could just start chopping there hands off that way they can't steal.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Geez there's no stopping the scumbags there seems to be a new thread on somebody having something stolen on the forum everyday. We could nearly start a sticky on stolen vehicles if more storys like this keep appearing or alternately we could just start chopping there hands off that way they can't steal.
Also cut off the private parts so they cant breed.

Regards B M

PS hope he gets it back !

·
Registered
nissan patrol
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Recovered!

it was located late last night and the coppers drove it back to their station - havent seen it yet, but they say it seems okay. turns out it was the 'heavily suntanned' crew from a near neighbourhood. hopefully its okay.........

·
Banned
1,101 Posts
it was located late last night and the coppers drove it back to their station - havent seen it yet, but they say it seems okay. turns out it was the 'heavily suntanned' crew from a near neighbourhood. hopefully its okay.........
Hope for your sake it is all good! I like your choice of words 'heavily suntanned' !!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
wes4.8st said:
turns out it was the 'heavily suntanned' crew from a near neighbourhood. hopefully its okay.........
yea imagine that... Be very interested to see what happens to them.. compared to what would happen to non suntanned people.

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
my best man had his 2.8 stolen only 2 weeks ago. It was at the mechanic with the harmonic ballancer off." could not start. these baastards must have towed it away. he is shattered too as he had it since new and duck season is only 2 weeks away. what's with the GU's being stolen. Why GU? I dont here of the landcruiser going?

·
Registered
558 Posts
my best man had his 2.8 stolen only 2 weeks ago. It was at the mechanic with the harmonic ballancer off." could not start. these baastards must have towed it away. he is shattered too as he had it since new and duck season is only 2 weeks away. what's with the GU's being stolen. Why GU? I dont here of the landcruiser going?
maybe its the lancruiser owners taking them.

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
Good to hear, I'm glad this story ended quickly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts