Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Had my 2005 GUIV 4.2TDI stolen from my place in Bayview early this morning.
Please keep your eyes and ears open for it or any of the following items:
-Silver
-BVW36U
-roof rack, genuine bullbar, brush bars, outback accessories rear bar with dual wheel carrier and stainless water tank on wheel
-BP51’s, 3”springs and drop-boxes
-roof consul
-GME XRS radio
-Valor tpms
-Recaro seats
-manual hubs,Front and rear lockers
-2x kids seats
-customised ORS deep drawers
-40l Engle fridge
Feeling gutted!
Cheers guys

398320D9-9BF7-40A1-9D6A-AA8671E3FEB7.jpeg

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,501 Posts
Nice vehicle, hope you get it back undamaged.

Reactions: coxy108

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,520 Posts
Man that is heartbreaking, hope someone recognises it and you get it back.

·
Registered
GQ 1992 TD42 NA lwb
181 Posts
Hi guys. Had my 2005 GUIV 4.2TDI stolen from my place in Bayview early this morning.
Please keep your eyes and ears open for it or any of the following items:
-Silver
-BVW36U
-roof rack, genuine bullbar, brush bars, outback accessories rear bar with dual wheel carrier and stainless water tank on wheel
-BP51’s, 3”springs and drop-boxes
-roof consul
-GME XRS radio
-Valor tpms
-Recaro seats
-manual hubs,Front and rear lockers
-2x kids seats
-customised ORS deep drawers
-40l Engle fridge
Feeling gutted!
Cheers guys

View attachment 532396 View attachment 532397 View attachment 532398 View attachment 532399
Gday mate condolences,
How did the maggots manage to get it??

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,520 Posts
No idea. We still have our two keys, car was on our driveway?!
Wow, that is interesting you still have the keys, any possibility they could have rolled it down the street and quietly put it on a truck?

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,501 Posts
I believe that these with a portable winch are favoured by some.

·
Registered
GQ 1992 TD42 NA lwb
181 Posts
Wow, that is interesting you still have the keys, any possibility they could have rolled it down the street and quietly put it on a truck?
They would need to break a window if the car was locked to get it in neutral, interested to find out if the vehicle was locked and if a window was broken?

·
Registered
nissan
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They would need to break a window if the car was locked to get it in neutral, interested to find out if the vehicle was locked and if a window was broken?
No broken window and was defiantly locked. I've seen an NRMA guy get into a GU in about 10 seconds so I don't think the door locks hold them up too long.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,520 Posts
No broken window and was defiantly locked. I've seen an NRMA guy get into a GU in about 10 seconds so I don't think the door locks hold them up too long.
Yes a locked door won't stop an educated thief.

·
Registered
GQ 1992 TD42 NA lwb
181 Posts
Man that f####n suck. I realy hope insurance pays out wich they will but it doesn't pay for the time and love and memories you put into that patrol, even better i hope its found unharmed. Those people deserve a bullet to the head i always say we as a nation are too soft on thieves murderers rapists and kiddy fiddlers! Where im originally from you thieve your hand is gone! You take a life and yours gets taken. I reckon if we do that here we wont have the problems we have now!

·
Registered
nissan
5,000 Posts
Once again I’ll take the opportunity to remind owners that a $100 tracker with a $15/year Aldi SIM will send you a message that your vehicle has left your geofence and you can log into the tracker app and see where it is in real time.
Even over a week later you can see the route it took and where it stopped.
Authorities might even be able to check CCTV footage, if any exists, along that route because the data will show the exact time the vehicle was at any given point.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,442 Posts
I hope it's found and returned to you in the state it was in when the mongrels stole it..Scum like that need shooting with a ball of their own shjt.:mad:

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,599 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news. I’ve been through this yet again recently with another car and learnt a few things during the process of getting it back.

1. Report to cops and given rego as once it’s on the stolen rego register it is logged and reported to police at any petrol station they fill up at.

2. Get in contact with states E tag office and ask them for a list of any use of the tag on toll road since the date it went missing. They won’t give it police so you need to do it.

3. There is a Facebook stolen cars community that look out for cars that have been stolen and maybe dumped. (This is how we got our car back) took about 6 weeks to locate. Remember if found DO NOT retrieve the car yourself. Ring police tell them where it is and get them to retrieve it.

Good luck I hope you have success it getting it back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts