Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent a few hours searching last night but couldn't find answers. Could you geology or direct me to threads.

I'm wondering those with the rb30.
How many gas tanks and where are you carrying them?
What range are you getting?
Any dramas?
What have you done to the motor?

That's bout it for now. Thanks all and sorry for the repeat but I honestly couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
nissan
118 Posts
i have a 70ltr gas tank costs me about $30 to fill it and i get around 250-80km out of a tank depending on how i drive. 31" tyres.
Motor is as it left nissan, can be a little slow to start first thing in the morning but thats just a gas thing.

Has more power than i expected and i have no trouble doing freeway speeds and keeping up with traffic.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I have a 92 litre usable tank where the standard tank was plus a 70 litre petrol tank in the space under the rear passengers side.

I have extractors and standard carb.

I get about 350 to 380ks loaded to the gunnels including a fully loaded roofrack and towing a campertrailer.

Unloaded combination of around town and highway I get 420 to 450ks.

Have a 2 inch lift (I think) and 750R16 tyres.

No dramas with the gas (IMCO 300) and its been on the car since new.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
162 Posts
You RB-30 guys, ive still got the gearbox & transfer case, plus tail shafts out of my recent conversion to 4.2 diesel. All excellant condition, $350.00 and youve got a great back up if things go wrong. I believe wreckers are asking $750- $850

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts