Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hello...is there anybody in there?
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have to choose between Super Swamper TSL Q78 and Simex ET2 which one would you choose, and why?

I have been running Simex JT2 for a while and I am happy with it, but I was just thinking changing to different set!

Your thought much appreciated!

Cheers,

·
Give it some goat
2,697 Posts
After running swampers and having mates with pedes i would go my swampers anyday. It depends what you drive though, on road is good more a pede but if you just want to play on muddy tracks and hill climbs then swampers are the way my brother.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
I think there is a massive difference in price too.. when I had my GQ they were 150each different.

·
"Toxic Personality"
8,962 Posts
go for a set of maxxis creepy crawlies. better than swampers or simex on anything cept a big bog. . . . even then. . . not too far behind.

·
Registered
968 Posts
i love my swampers. were cheap too compared to simex.

noisy as a cut cat in a dog kennel, howl like a banchee, but christ grips like a 13yo boy with a picture magazine !!

nothing wrong with either of them to be honest, dont think you can go wrong with either.

·
Hello...is there anybody in there?
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...I am leaning towards Swamper more, maybe I just need to buy a pair of ear plugs to reduce the noise factor on the way to the play ground.....:mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts