Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Patrol 4x4 Admin
nissan
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Patrol 4x4 isn't run by a large company. For 6 years it is has been run by a Patrol enthusiast along with a few dedicated people that strive to provide a friendly Patrol community with technical information, advice, general discussion and a hub for all Patrol owners on the web.

For the first time we are going to offer a range of different membership options to those that wish to help contribute to the running costs of the forum. These levels will be "Supporting Member" and "Lifetime Member" and come with a range of perks.

You can learn more about these levels and what's on offer at:

Patrol 4x4 Membership Options

Membership upgrades are automatic upon subscription.

Just a note - There is no requirement at all to upgrade your membership or contribute to the forum.. Contributions via membership upgrades are welcomed though.

If you should have any questions, feel free to PM me.

·
Rogue
22' Ranger Raptor V6TT
20,638 Posts
Gday Terry,
So how many ad spaces are likely to be on the page at once and how big?

·
Patrol 4x4 Admin
nissan
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gday Terry,
So how many ad spaces are likely to be on the page at once and how big?
Not sure.. Haven't got that far yet.. But you're not going to be seeing anything along the lines of a few 300x300 ad blocks above the content like some places have.. It'll likely be more in line with the general layout of the forum and not obtrusive enough that you won't be able to develop ad blindness.. Guests and those not logged in have actually had ads for about a week already.. Basically, forum viewing shouldn't really be impacted to any real extent..

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,171 Posts
Hey! I'm happy to support the forum and put my money where my mouth is, but I don't care about all the membership options, as I don't need them. But if I pay up, does that mean I can hang shyte on Truckster as much as required (in respectful repercharge) and not get warnings/banned. That'd be worth the entry price three fold! :D

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
nissan
43 Posts
just my 2 cents
but its not a lot for the money
i know its hard to run a forum website
i used to do it , but when i did the membership thing i had
an arcade , photo album and stuff
and certain members got access to these
will there be ore added to the site like an arcade
they are pretty awesome and get competitive too
dont hate/ban me just saying

daniel d

·
Patrol 4x4 Admin
nissan
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey! I'm happy to support the forum and put my money where my mouth is, but I don't care about all the membership options, as I don't need them. But if I pay up, does that mean I can hang shyte on Truckster as much as required (in respectful repercharge) and not get warnings/banned. That'd be worth the entry price three fold! :grin:

Cheers

Ray
Standard rules apply to the forums for all members, however the Members Lounge is classed as "loosely moderated".

just my 2 cents
but its not a lot for the money
i know its hard to run a forum website
i used to do it , but when i did the membership thing i had
an arcade , photo album and stuff
and certain members got access to these
will there be ore added to the site like an arcade
they are pretty awesome and get competitive too
dont hate/ban me just saying

daniel d
Members that upgrade get quite a few extra allowances including with their albums, extra garage spaces etc and there are more things on the way.. Not sure about the arcade though as we have a list of planned addons first that was created by a previous member poll..

Will a reminder be sent when to renew subscription
We are using the subscription system that's built into the forum software and to be honest I am unsure at this point if it will send a reminder.. I'll have to look into it..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.