Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
This thread is to let you all know we have a large range of Suspension and Suspension related components available for you,

We currently supply in our range Dobinsons, Ride Pro and Tough Dog, I consider the Dobinson range to be one of the best on the market for a affordable quality manufactured range of springs and shocks. If you are looking for a premium ride capable of withstanding touring and play duties, Ride Pro is my choice and recommendation.

We keep in stock all arms for GQ GU Patrols like
Panhards GQ and S2 GU on
Draglink ADJ HD
Tie rod Arm ADJ HD
Control arms 11mm & 16mm with rubber bushes
Upper ADJ arms
Sway bar extensions
Tie rod ends for GQ & GU (both GU era's available)
Tail shaft spacers - Front & Rear

We are happy to help you build your suspension on a budget, but using the right gear first time, We can recommend what should be done first and then save for extra bits if required, No pushy sales! like you must have this and that.

If you have any questions, or your after any pricing shoot me a PM, We can also cater for trade inquiry's.

Cheers Troy
Road Runner Offroad

·
Part of the furniture
4,567 Posts
are you going to be selling suspension kits?

or can you PM me with a price for 3" springs, 4" shocks, brake bais bracket, 2 degree castor bushes, steering dampner and 15mm+ XHD control arms including freight to 5000 please?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you going to be selling suspension kits?

We will be doing kits, A basic 3" kit includes Coils, Gas shocks, 1 x Brake line, Brake Prop bracket and rubber caster bushes for $950 plus freight.

or can you PM me with a price for 3" springs, 4" shocks, brake bais bracket, 2 degree castor bushes, steering dampner and 15mm+ XHD control arms including freight to 5000 please?
PM Sent.

Cheers

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, do you guys sell drop boxes?

cheers
Yes we do, we have 2 styles,

Our Evolution Drop boxes, complete bolt in suit 3-5" lifts @ $395 plus freight

We have another set that require trimming of the bracket off the chassis, these are $295 plus freight.

They are Laser cut and designed to interlock before the welding process, creating a stronger component, Both items are in stock.

Cheers

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is the evolution any different in strength or size compared the one that requires trimming?
There is some small differences in design making them marginally stronger, but the main point being complete bolt in.
We are about to redevelop the Evolution box to be smaller, sleeker, lighter and stronger, couple of months away yet though.

Cheers

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sent a return PM late last week with my details for an order. Did you get it? Haven't had a reply!
Hi Nayff,
Apologies for not getting back to you, not sure how I missed it, I will get it organized in the morning for you.

Cheers Troy

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hey guys, Im after a adjustable front panhard rod for gq, do they come with genuine rubber bushes? and how much with post to Frankston South?

Cheers

Craig

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys, Im after a adjustable front panhard rod for gq, do they come with genuine rubber bushes? and how much with post to Frankston South?

Cheers

Craig
Hi Craig,

We can do them for $185 delivered, they are currently with urethane bushes as we are not happy with our rubber ones, We can supply genuine rubber for $70 pair.

Cheers Troy

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey mate can i get a price on some 16mm longer rear arms and a heavy duty adjustable drag link for a 1990 gu with 4inch lift. posted to Adelaide 5162

cheers mark

1 - 20 of 50 Posts