Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone want to swap there patrol for my 1992 suzuki sierra rebuilt engine(69,000 ago) recondition gearbox( 200km ago) 3'' lift kit new procomp mud terrain tyres on new chrome rims overhauled carby, jvc headunit, snorkel, custom checkerplate rear bar, custom bullbar, brand new uhf($400)no rust, with 6 foot arial, just been tuned,timed, and full complete oil service including diffs,tranfer,gearbox,engine cheers luke please reply via 0401724922

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Tall order for a GQ
Mite throw it in the MQ/MK section
Mite get a better bite

No harm asking i spose

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yer mate its my brothers, but yeh i will put it in there aswell
cheers

·
Registered
nissan patrol
58 Posts
Is it a straight swap hes after or will there some cadh involved to add to the zook where bouts are you

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
depends cash would be involved if needed, and if you guys want a picture of the zook?, i am from port macquarie

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is it^^

·
Registered
Nissan
1,865 Posts
looks pretty good for what it is but im not liking ur chances mate, not liking them at all :)

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Nice little zookie there
But what are they worth, rufly ???
For a good MQ/MK diesel youll get 3-5K
Maybe even more , depending
Would the zook be worth that ???
GQ diesel well start at 7K upto well over 10K
Wouldnt think the zook would be worth that much
Hence the replies your getting

·
Registered
nissan
1 Posts
I'd be trying to swap if for a GQ too if I owned it. I don't like your chances for a straight swap though.
I'm with you on that.......lol......and I've owned very modified Zooks in the past, the last thing in the world I would even contemplate would be sticking my fat ass in another Sierra, comeon real men drive Nissans, well in my case a Mav :p

Good forbid it I would even drive a Toyota before a Sierra.

·
Registered
Nissan
314 Posts
had 4 of them! not going back to them after being in the patrol!!
their good little jiggers but they lack comfort,room but most of all the offroad capabillaties of the mighty patrol!
i sold my highly modified 91 sierra for 5 and half grand so chances anyone wil swap are very slim, especially a diesel!

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeh mate, i will be sticking my my gq aswell

·
Registered
nissan patrol
75 Posts
for the comfort part of the zook is actully pretty dam comfy it has limited edition falcon seats with about5 control setting and lambs wool seat covers on the drivers side seats and has a chrome & wood grain steering wheel and a jvc headunit, and upgraded carpet, so its pretty dam comfy, and it has plenty of room for storage for about 2 people and it has a fully rebuilt engine as well as a recondition gearbox, and a recondition carby
as well as the NO RUST part and brand new pro comp mudd terrain tyres on new pro comp rims, done hub seals and bearings all round rear main seal just freshly been put in,
brand new heavy duty clutch so this zook has no problem what so ever
the nly reason is i need a patrol is that the diesel side of life as i enjoy doing water crossings without having t worry about the engine cronking out
so this little zook has nearly been fully restored
cheers luke

·
Registered
nissan patrol
75 Posts
for the comfort part of the zook is actully pretty dam comfy it has limited edition falcon seats with about5 control setting and lambs wool seat covers on the drivers side seats and has a chrome & wood grain steering wheel and a jvc headunit, and upgraded carpet, so its pretty dam comfy, and it has plenty of room for storage for about 2 people and it has a fully rebuilt engine as well as a recondition gearbox, and a recondition carby
as well as the NO RUST part and brand new pro comp mudd terrain tyres on new pro comp rims, done hub seals and bearings all round rear main seal just freshly been put in,
brand new heavy duty clutch so this zook has no problem what so ever
the nly reason is i need a patrol is that the diesel side of life as i enjoy doing water crossings without having t worry about the engine cronking out when i go to cape york in january
so this little zook has nearly been fully restored
cheers luke
gooo theee zoook

1 - 20 of 20 Posts