Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this should probably go in the wanted section but I figured it get more attention here. I want to swap plus cash my 93 dx plus gq swb for a gq/gu ute. 4.2 diesel with a Garret turbo, 3 inch spring, 2 inch body, 35s, tim high mount winch bar, hid headlights with crystal shells, 4 inch stainless snorkel into a custom intake, 3 inch straight through exhaust ect 245k on the clock and aftermarket racing seats in the front. 0438172086 if you want pics or more info cheers

·
Registered
nissan
511 Posts
Yep that got some attention:)

I'm confused though, you have a dx 1993 model(mav?) and a gq swb. which of the goodies are on which vehicle?

Would it be easier to buy and angle grinder?;)

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
A bit confusing

If the wagon has all the goodies , just buy a ute cab and tray then convert it

·
Registered
Nissan
338 Posts
I know this should probably go in the wanted section but I figured it get more attention here. I want to swap plus cash my 93 dx plus gq swb for a gq/gu ute. 4.2 diesel with a Garret turbo, 3 inch spring, 2 inch body, 35s, tim high mount winch bar, hid headlights with crystal shells, 4 inch stainless snorkel into a custom intake, 3 inch straight through exhaust ect 245k on the clock and aftermarket racing seats in the front. 0438172086 if you want pics or more info cheers
location?

·
Registered
nissan
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No - the model is a dx plus .. Seeings as by my understanding they didn't make st shorties ? Not keen to take a grinder too it plus I want the Lwb. Location is rockhampton qld

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
It's people like you that screw this forum up. It's kinda like saying i know the speed limit is 60, but i thought I would do 100 to get there quicker, and expecting that to be a good enough excuse to not go to court.

You sir, are an idiot.

·
Registered
nissan
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Err no - more like putting your story on the front page cos you know more people will see it there as opposed too anywhere else

·
Registered
Nissan
338 Posts
It's people like you that screw this forum up. It's kinda like saying i know the speed limit is 60, but i thought I would do 100 to get there quicker, and expecting that to be a good enough excuse to not go to court.

You sir, are an idiot.
:withstup: <-- (stupid= marin) :p

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Maybe we shouldn't have ANY sections on this forum if people are not going to follow the way the forum is meant to work.

Freenage - sounds like you are the type of person who thinks that because it's "me the high and mighty, better than everybody and doesn't have to follow the rules" that is doing it that it's ok. NO, it's not. Follow the forum protocols. Swaps go in either the for sale or the wanted section.

·
Registered
Nissan
338 Posts
Maybe we shouldn't have ANY sections on this forum if people are not going to follow the way the forum is meant to work.

Freenage - sounds like you are the type of person who thinks that because it's "me the high and mighty, better than everybody and doesn't have to follow the rules" that is doing it that it's ok. NO, it's not. Follow the forum protocols. Swaps go in either the for sale or the wanted section.
Vote 1 for marin as moderator :cool:. lol.

marin dont waste your time on these members just relax and let the moderators deal with them.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
I don't know if it fits the protocol but maybe it would be acceptable to add a footnote or link to one of your other posts. Bit like eBay's 'please see my other listings.'

This might seem a bit sneaky and I'd like to hear opinions.

Example:'Thanks for your help with the problem...it's now fixed. BTW the arse just fell out of my gearbox...has anyone got one for sale?'

1 - 15 of 15 Posts