Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love my rims, and until i saw delux's pic i have never seen them on any other vehicle ever. They're actually going in to be restored to new. The black has faded and the allow is pitted. Ive been quoted $200 a rim, but i don't care.

It says "Excel" on the rim but after much searching ive never been able to find anything on the net about them.

Oh incidentally i bought the truck with them on it.

·
Sabbath Keeper
nissan patrol
209 Posts
I love my rims, and until i saw delux's pic i have never seen them on any other vehicle ever. They're actually going in to be restored to new. The black has faded and the allow is pitted. Ive been quoted $200 a rim, but i don't care.

It says "Excel" on the rim but after much searching ive never been able to find anything on the net about them.

Oh incidentally i bought the truck with them on it.
Does it say anything more on the inside of the rim? What size are your's by the way?

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mate im home with a torn calf muscle, or at least i think its torn. I cant walk currently, as soon as I can ill pull the spare wheel off and have a look for you.

Im ringing around trying to find crutch hire and no bastard seems to know anything. Hospital says ring red cross, i ring red cross and no answer. Currently invalid

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Some chemists hire out medical aids like crutches, walking frames etc etc.

Do your leg in catching those fish?;)

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that's not actually me, it was the guy fishing next to me. he was clever enough to bring his taylor gear whereas i only bought light surf gear and prawns.

lesson learned by me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts