Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys haven't been on this forum for that long but i decided i might as well show off my rig. I recently traded in my old 99 coil cab for this one.

Its a 2006 GU DX coil cab, and was pretty much stock when i bought it.

---Mods---
3 inch exhaust and dump
5 inch flexy coils
6 inch suspension stuff shocks
Superior engineering Adjustable panhard rods front and rear
Superior engineering drop boxes
Superior engineering + 15m lower trailing arms
Superior engineering coil tower brace kit
Extended brake lines and brake portioning bracket
Safari snorkel
Genuine Nissan winch bull bar
Brush bars and side steps
Boost gauge
Orricom uhf
T-max 9500 lb winch
33 Mickey thompson mtz
35 Mickey thompson claws [play tyres]

---Soon to come---
Will be getting it dyno tuned and boost wound up
Possibly even a new tray

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
that thing looks sweet! well done!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys! tested her out at glasshouse today so hoping to get some more photos uploaded..

·
Registered
750 Posts
looks mint taunt looks big for a 4in lift

·
Registered
nissan patrol
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks man, yea i was pretty suprised in how high it sits for a 4.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahh well i could possibly come into the possession of a custom tray in the next 2 weeks or so, fingers crossed. If not thinking about getting a front locker put in. Of course the only thing that slows us down is waiting for the funds to roll in.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A recent glasshouse trip has alerted me to something not so nice.. one of my back coil towers has started to come away from the chassis and after further inspection i realized that is has been attempted to be fixed before. So today i took it to my uncles place so we can get it welded and strengthen back up and will then be purchasing a coil tower brace kit from superior.

I also took the time to take the tray off and sand it up so i can spray it all black, i was thinking of shortening it but in the end decided against it. I will keep everyone updated on what happens.

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan patrol
128 Posts
I like the tray man, looks tuff as. Do you think it would be possible to fit a superior tower brace with the tray still on?

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan patrol
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well im not quite sure man i mean it is pretty straight forward to fit, but i did find it alot easier with the tray off and out off the way.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
128 Posts
Cheers man ill have to look into it, what happened to the other comp tray?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well i was looking at getting it but decided against it, just due to the fact the truck is still used for work every now and then and the tray wont be practical for carrying stuff. Other then that im pretty happy the way this tray has come up so no complaints at the moment.

·
Registered
nissan
117 Posts
hey mate like your tray gonna spray mine black too, what sort of paint did you use and how do you find it with chips and scratches etc.... was gonna get mine powdercoated but if i can spray it myself would be good. mint truck!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well mate my uncle ordered it for me and i picked it up. I know it is a two pack polyurethane but thats really as much as i know without actually looking at the cans. So far so good with chips and scratches, its meant to be really hardy. Cheers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts