Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There, i am looking for TCM (card) for my Nissan Y-wrgy 60 td42t 1994 auto transmission. 2 weeks back the card left working and right now the condition is that i am driving my jeep manually in gear 1 & 2.

I am also attaching the images of TCM as in Pakistan its not available neither any possibility for repairs.

would really appreciate your advice in the matter or any alternate card which can go with this transmission.

Regards,
GHM

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure if you are talking JEEP or NISSAN.
NISSAN parts lookup:
Patrolapart in Australia
JEEP parts search for:
Morris 4x4 in the USA.
Once the Jeep is fixed, sell it as soon as you can. I speak from very expensive experience.
Search for:
Autoexpert on YouTube and look through the video's relating to JEEP parts, where he highlights a family with a repair bill of AUD$47,000.
SELL THE JEEP.
If you keep the JEEP,
GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
163 Posts
Seeing as you're in Pakistan, I'd try going to Partsouq.com and plugging in your vehicle identification number. They may have a new, genuine part to resolve your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
319 Posts
You can replace the TCM with and aftermarket setup but that wont be easy or cheap. You can try and source a replacement factory TCM for your diesel but they are very rare and wont be cheap. There is the option to manualise the valve body but that turns it into a semi manual setup. You can go full manual conversion.

Look into aftermarket TCM setup will be cheaper in the long run but still costly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts