Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoyed finding some decent TD42T vids recently, as they are hard to find it's a good idea to share them here if you have one or find one
Theres something about these legendary engines especially with aftermarket turbo. Heres a few short vids to start this off... Cheers

·
Registered
Nissan
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also good to see Cummins swapped patrols, ZD30, RD28 etc. Diesels only

·
Registered
nissan
4,985 Posts
Isn’t all this stuff on YouTube already?

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,750 Posts
Just Torq'n it up..;)

Reactions: NissTorq

·
Registered
Nissan
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Isn’t all this stuff on YouTube already?
Not always some folks may have not uploaded, even if it is why can't it be shared here, saves searching and then members can discuss related thoughts on any particular.

I thought it was a positive thing myself but go ahead and poo poo it...!

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
1,072 Posts
I enjoyed finding some decent TD42T vids recently, as they are hard to find it's a good idea to share them here if you have one or find one
Theres something about these legendary engines especially with aftermarket turbo. Heres a few short vids to start this off... Cheers

Huge response..... backfire did this a little bit ?

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,750 Posts
but y62 isnt very nice..Who wants to look at the ugly sister.

Reactions: NissTorq

·
Registered
Nissan
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Why 60 spew
Huge response..... backfire did this a little bit ?
I was planning to do this in any case had nothing to do with you or my thoughts on Y62, I dont care about response was trying to do something positive cause this forum is what we make it. OK theres horses for courses lets just agree on that, besides that enjoy life whatever your driving but for this I want diesel vids only. 14 followers in a day dude is not a fail, even if most peeps prefer to be spetators but I bet others will contribute if they think they have something others will like to see

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
1,072 Posts
Why 60 spew

I was planning to do this in any case had nothing to do with you or my thoughts on Y62, I dont care about response was trying to do something positive cause this forum is what we make it. OK theres horses for courses lets just agree on that, besides that enjoy life whatever your driving but for this I want diesel vids only. 14 followers in a day dude is not a fail, even if most peeps prefer to be spetators but I bet others will contribute if they think they have something others will like to see
Hook line and sinker .

·
Registered
Nissan
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

The old saying was 2.8 always late but some of them go like the clappers, good to see

·
Registered
Nissan
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is my favorite TD42T video of all time, I jest spent 2 hours trying to find it again on YT, another reason I'm posting here. Another thing is that if anyone here does post vids they can let us know they posted it by drop the link here. I don't know about you guys but I love watching these. Theres one more vid I'm trying to find it's a cracker too it's a GU ute cummins swapped, think it's super charged

1 - 20 of 20 Posts