·
Registered
nissan
776 Posts
Not your personal army?

·
Registered
419 Posts
The 90k probably includes his fuel and servicing costs for the last 10 years :wink:

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
and bonnet protector.

i picked up 1 of those bonnet protectors for $18 on eBay

·
Registered
nissan
69 Posts
Leave him alone - he's ambitious! By those standards, I should get around $50 - $60k for mine!!!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hhhhhmmmmmmm

personal army? i think just a bunch of realistic blokes

·
Registered
387 Posts
Jacket - you sold yours waaaayyy too cheap!

·
Registered
nissan
517 Posts
Should I bother.... Yes, no, yes... Yeah why not give my 2cents worth.

From his listing I could probably count an easy ~$35K on accessories/mods assuming everything on the vehicle was fitted professionally and brand new at the time of fitting. $90K would have to include servicing costs, fuel receipts, insurance and reg for the last 10years.:confused:

Beside the 90K, the big plus it that it is fully engineered, that's got to be worth a few extra $$$$. The downside is his back yard mods, they look terrible. That second glove box looks wonky. The hole for the stereo... looks like he used an angle grinder. Got to give him points for trying.

Price... A stock 4.2's with around 100K (rare) has got to be worth at least 22K in VGC. With depreciation of accessories, lets say $10K... before you say it, it is twin locked, 35's, Kaymar rear bar which still fetches close to 2K second hand. Aftermarket turbo, long range tank, Turbo, full bar work etc..

+ the engineers... up to the buyer if they would like to be legal and insurable if in an accident.

My price $30K... Would I pay that, no, but had to throw it our their.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
I wonder what he thinks the camoflage curtains are worth strung through the back seat grab handles.

It may be engineered but his UHF and 27 meg radios are illegal.

A pet hate of mine is the cheap and nasty toggle switches he has in the centre console. buy a nice rocker switch if you have a modern car. those things belong in a Willys jeep.

·
Registered
nissan
726 Posts
Is that a video screen on the lid of the centre console?
Looks like his CB.

I thought it looked quite well looked after, just don't like the stereo and hole in dash.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts