Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has an electronic copy of the cross country / fairline fibreglass new scoop? The new one like this one?

Booked in to the panel beater tomorrow to get it fitted however cant seem to be able to find the template in the box - thinking maybe will have to make one up?

Thanks

·
Registered
nissan
68 Posts
Template

Your better off making your own template and double checking the studs line up on your bonnet before drilling. The template supplied for 2 I've done was not accurate for most of the holes.

·
Registered
nissan
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your better off making your own template and double checking the studs line up on your bonnet before drilling. The template supplied for 2 I've done was not accurate for most of the holes.
Thanks for your reply - will advise the panel beater of this. Thanks.

·
Registered
nissan
321 Posts
Thanks for your reply - will advise the panel beater of this. Thanks.
Took me half an hour to install the cooler and another full day to do the scoop. Measured it eleventy times, made sure the screws lined up just as many times....had a massive sense of accomplishment when i was finished, but fark me, you're doing the right thing by getting a pro to do it.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
And if the pro's stuff it up they owe ya a new bonnet :)

·
Registered
nissan
546 Posts
So have the scoops changed at all since they first started making them or are they still the same? Any pics,side on and front on ? Will be buying cooler soon,and trying to decide whether to modify the Colorado one slightly or buy their scoop. Sorry to hijack mate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts