GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #144

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
His details say Join Date April 2010, or is that a red herring due to the forum meltdown that happened about that time?
As you can see I can make it any date I wish :), but no April 2010 it is, the only thing lost for me in that crash was a few posts and they were all technical.......... I didn't post in GD at all in those days, LOLOLOLOL.

·
Registered
nissan
6,069 Posts
As you can see I can make it any date I wish :), but no April 2010 it is, the only thing lost for me in that crash was a few posts and they were all technical.......... I didn't post in GD at all in those days, LOLOLOLOL.
The "where have I been" thread has got me visiting GD more often but most of the time I post in other GD threads I regret it. The political thread is the latest example.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
The "where have I been" thread has got me visiting GD more often but most of the time I post in other GD threads I regret it. The political thread is the latest example.
:).

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,158 Posts
...but most of the time I post in other GD threads I regret it. The political thread is the latest example.
Well you were exchanging views with an adversary who without fail has to have the last word and will not be swayed by mere evidence haha!

·
Registered
140 Posts
July 2007 for me,,,,,,,,:p That's a hell of a lot of reading.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Had a few days off, now playing catchup.....

All done, one just made the minimum post count :rolleyes:.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
141 - 160 of 192 Posts