Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
A45 AMG, Ranger :(
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we went and drove one today, got a good mix of traffic and freeway, all i can say is on-road, wow! So smooth and refined, 110km/h felt like 60km/h.

Very easy to drive, nice position, good visibility, and the torque from under 3000rpm was amazing. All in all it felt damn nice.

Didn't get to try it off-road, but thats understandable. Having seen what some members have shown with there's they seem capable.

Now we got quoted 66k drive away for a 2014 with only tint as an extra, this was fleet pricing, does this seem ok?

Going to get a quote from lease plan tomorrow to see the overall costs, then compare to a normal purchase loan etc due to the fact that some new 2012's are going cheaper online etc.

·
Registered
nissan
207 Posts
hey mate, 66k for fleet pricing seems a bit rich!!
we still have some for sale here in SA for 59k drive away (I think)

your leasing company might get a better deal interstate

GL with your hunting!!

cheers

squiz

·
Registered
nissan
89 Posts
There are a few Y62's floating around on the net brand new for $60-62K mate... Infact there is two here in SA going for $59,990.
Cheers!

·
Registered
A45 AMG, Ranger :(
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i have looked at a few on carsales for 60k driveaway, actually nearly making more sense then a lease.

The lease company's price is 62k for a 2014, not drive away, so still haggling and looking around.

Went and got a quote from a ARB stealer for what we consider essentials for it: 2" lift, 33's, Bar and winch, dual battery's, trailer brake controller and anderson plug pretty much 10k, so trying to get that into the budget to.

Just depends on what kind of deal we can get.

·
Registered
nissan
207 Posts
Hey mate, it is surprising that the lease company cannot get one cheaper than the average bloke?? as for the essentials list get the lease company to price as they should get fleet discount!!
otherwise come over to the east coast as a lot of the boys over here have gotten pretty decent pricing from ARB..

·
Registered
nissan
770 Posts
my previous car (d40 Nav) was a lease vehicle, I shopped around a fair bit and the quote i ended up going with and sending them was 8k less than the lease company could get, the guy was shocked and didn't believe me when i told him, ended up going with the deal i found...
Should easily get an ST-L for under 60k drive away, i got my 2013 model at the end of last year for 59990.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts