Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU 1998 ST 2.8
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Girls,

I have only been a Trol owner for a matter of a week. In that time i have researched lots of very good and valid information about my vehicle. It has helped me to save money, increase performance and hopefully save fuel. The level of knowledge here is fabulous and i wish to thank everyone for the advise and time spent in answering questions from newbies such as myself...

To you all i thank you.

Mark

GU 1998, 2.8 ST with bullbars, sidesteps, spots, 2 inch lift, full rack and only 143K on the clock.

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Your welcome.

lol na just joking, i got no farkin idea about anything :)

·
Registered
Nissan GUII 3L Patrol
388 Posts
Yeah..... dont want to Hijack the thread
but I want to send out a big thankyou to all on the forum as well, Like the original poster I am new to the Patrol world as well ( about 12months now ) and thanks to this forum I have turned my Grey Nomad Tourer into a beast oK ok a capable offroader.
90% of the work I have done myself thanks to the step by step instructions provided by members and have spent many many nights and weekends in the shed scooting between my phone ( on internet and my vehicle ) much to my missuses frustration...

I started with the second glovebox mod and have never looked back ( Front and Rear lockers being fitted today ).

Anyway thanks to all contributors for the advice and instruction and forum vendors for giving us great prices and products.

kind regards,

Matt

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU 1998 ST 2.8
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
seems i may have started a new kinder gentler type of appreciative forum type reader......do you reckon we could sell this concept to the North and South Koreans!!!!! Personally i think the north koreans were trying to blow up the Ssangyong Factory for the sake of humanity!!!!!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
seems i may have started a new kinder gentler type of appreciative forum type reader......do you reckon we could sell this concept to the North and South Koreans!!!!! Personally i think the north koreans were trying to blow up the Ssangyong Factory for the sake of humanity!!!!!!!
I concur............very funny LOL!:D

·
Registered
nissan
4,831 Posts
seems i may have started a new kinder gentler type of appreciative forum type reader......QUOTE]
Yeah right Truckster hasn't chimed in yet:naughty::p

Sure is lots of help on here:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts