Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:pA great big thankyou to everyone for the depth of information and help i have obtained from the forum over the last 18 months of Patrol ownership:angryfir: .Simply by navigating the search menu i have able use many of the mods and information to convert my 2000 zd30 smokey bomb into a far more drivable and reliable beast, incl pyro and boost gauges, new maf sensor, 3in pipe, dp chip,blocked egr and dawes & needle valves. Thanks again for an excelent forum.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
:pA great big thankyou to everyone for the depth of information and help i have obtained from the forum over the last 18 months of Patrol ownership:angryfir: .Simply by navigating the search menu i have able use many of the mods and information to convert my 2000 zd30 smokey bomb into a far more drivable and reliable beast, incl pyro and boost gauges, new maf sensor, 3in pipe, dp chip,blocked egr and dawes & needle valves. Thanks again for an excelent forum.
Welcome to the forum mate, although you have been here for 18 months :cool:. Mines an October 2000 build similar to yours and setting it up and getting to know many of these knowledgeable guy's has been fun and the results a huge success, may the good times continue.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
welcome. -and congratulations on finding the search button, not many do. . . . .
i think you will be quite welcome and popular here as a newbie if you keep up this behavior.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts