Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1081 - 1100 of 1113 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
21,710 Posts
I'd like to apply for membership to this esteemed gathering.
I'll be 57 next time round.
Perhaps a grump -off type competition would be in order to establish a hierarchy....
Will give you a hint..
I was last to join ya grumpy miserable old bastard.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts
Will give you a hint..
I was last to join ya grumpy miserable old bastard.
Long time ago. Haven’t got any better either. Still as grumpy as ever.

·
21,710 Posts
I'm about as grumpy as Foo eating a peanut butter, lemon butter, cellery sanga at 2am on a Wednesday morning.

I'm about as grumpy as geeyoutoo after he's been tied up and made to watch 172 Nick Kyrgios matches.
:mad::mad::mad::ROFLMAO:

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts
About as grumpy as a one armed wallpaper hanger with his one legged mate in a shin kicking competition. 🤣😎

·
21,710 Posts
With commentary by Clive Palmer..
Or how about as grumpy as rgren when he realises every battery in every vehicle he owns all need replacing in the space of a week..:mad::cry::mad::cry:

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts
Did I tell you, the boy got out of the clinic, his battery was dead, so, to avoid histrionics, I went and bought him a new battery, (yes I did put it on the charger, but that is another story 🙄). Put the battery in, better check other stuff, no fluid in overflow, no fluid in windscreen washer, dip stick didn’t reach the oil. The oil I have at home would have been ok, but, you must think well ahead, so I bolted to supercrap to get correct oil, on the way I thought, shoulda disconnected his battery. Yep, got home and he’d started the car and gave it heaps of revs to make sure the battery was working. Took 2.5 litres of oil, its a 2 litre Subaru.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts
He didn’t know where the latch was under the bonnet, dont think it’s been opened since he’s had it. Bull, tlts etc. 🙄

·
Premium Member
nissan
8,029 Posts
Perhaps a grump -off type competition would be in order to establish a hierarchy....
I think disposition and attitude have more to do with it than straight out age. If there are times that you feel like a grumpy old man and other people think you are a grumpy old man then that's a fully fledged membership regardless how many candles there are on the cake.

·
21,710 Posts
Waiting for peggy to come out of work today, just watching all the hoody wearing fckheads hanging around the bus shelter..
I would love to club them all like fur seals..

·
21,710 Posts
After picking peggy up we drove around to safeway and one of the above mentioned hoody wearing fckheads (dark in complection) started a fight in the bus shelter in little bridge st..
I just feel sorry for the elderly and disabled who need to use public transport to get around.
The bus drivers and buisness owners (and workers) have been told just to leave the aggressive drug using thieving sacks of shlt alone, so now they use public transport to travel all over town thieving and dealing their shjt and not paying for the bus service or anything for that matter..
Society is sick and is going down hill fast. It is to late to repair it now, The plssweak pollies and magistrates should have done that long ago and the police are a joke..
Dont worry about the ozone, worry about these idiots that our softcork supposed protectors can no longer control.. :mad:

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,328 Posts
Same number (57) for me. I do not think I have reached the grumpy level displayed here. But I am working on it.

Working for myself I am suprised I have any customers left. My books are closed to new customers. Takes years of training to get your customers where you want them.

And as for the police they are woefully under resourced (staff wise) in our neck of the woods.

Looks like not just in our state - 'The times are challenging': Queensland police cancel recruit training due to low enrolments

And about governments I better get back to work - I am on the state payroll as we speak.

·
21,710 Posts
Same number (57) for me. I do not think I have reached the grumpy level displayed here. But I am working on it.

Working for myself I am suprised I have any customers left. My books are closed to new customers. Takes years of training to get your customers where you want them.

And as for the police they are woefully under resourced (staff wise) in our neck of the woods.

Looks like not just in our state - 'The times are challenging': Queensland police cancel recruit training due to low enrolments

And about governments I better get back to work - I am on the state payroll as we speak.
You mightnt be grumpy but you were cranky letting that beautiful Patrol go. :ROFLMAO:

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts
I just want to know who Cranky and the old Bastard are ? 🙊 🙉
Well, I’m not old, and I know that my parents were married when I was born, might be a tad annoyed sometimes, so, that rules me out.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
56,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,099 ·
Well, I’m not old, and I know that my parents were married when I was born, might be a tad annoyed sometimes, so, that rules me out.
Yes you are!

1081 - 1100 of 1113 Posts