Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1101 - 1113 of 1113 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
56,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,106 ·
Had dinner tonight in the Kulin pub WASeen this & thought of you blokes. I’m old enough to join but you but I’m not Grumpy or Cranky 😊
So YOU say! 🤣

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
21,710 Posts
View attachment 547977
Had dinner tonight in the Kulin pub WASeen this & thought of you blokes. I’m old enough to join but you but I’m not Grumpy or Cranky 😊
If your not a grumpy old bastard then what are you doing sticking ya nose in here for..
Are you a closet grump that hasnt come out yet??

·
Premium Member
nissan
8,029 Posts
Had dinner tonight in the Kulin pub ...
Ah yes, an Old Bastards club. The best know is probably the Australasian Order of Old Bastards. In the seventies I was given a business card size membership token of the AOOB which didn't mean much unless someone knew you'd been given it. If they knew you had one and greeted you in a bar with the words G'day You Old Bastard and you didn't have the card on you then you had to buy them a drink. It was a lot of fun and got old acquaintances chatting with each other that would probably only have passed a nod or a wave otherwise. The cards deteriorate with age and a replacement costs $10 but the whole $10 goes to charity with some key volunteers covering all the admin costs themselves. One of the cards still lives in my wallet but I haven't had to show it for years.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
I don't come in here because I'm not at all grumpy. I'm a bit intolerant, judgemental & slightly left leaning but certainly not grumpy.
I'll leave now..
:unsure: There's nothing worse than someone that's living in self denial! 🙄😇🤭

Foo

• Haha
Reactions: 45/70 and JFF45
1101 - 1113 of 1113 Posts