Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
All work done the hard way
324 Posts
@Knuckles with respect mate we have some serious problems in our country and it's a fact, sad to say and it goes back to before Whitlam, you can verify it yourself. Oh and no I don't read nexux but I do think for myself and I deeply love your and my freedom and rights that's all... Yeah it not fun but it's true, I'm just trying to spread awareness probably wasting my breath, but I'm having a go mate...In the Aussie Spirit...
Hi @NissTorq, I just found Leethal's reference to Nexus magazine humorous, I wasn't having a go at your opinion- everyone is entitled to one- no offence intended.
To everyone else, here's my contribution. Again, not having a go at anyone but this works on so many levels ha ha!

Here's where it came from

Cheers

·
Registered
Nissan
147 Posts
I believe what they say when they can prove it with evidence. Theres many conspiracy facts and I'm not a conspiracy theorist either but a conspiracy factualist you could say. I know too much to believe the BS that the media and other instutions make up like medicine, I watched them butcher my mother to death and make a whole lot of $ in the process when she was savable. I say believe what you like while you are still free to do so, and I for one will not label those who disagree with me "friggen idiots" maybe misguided idiots, but at the end of the day they are my fellows and we should all be able to have a laugh and help eachother not let difference of oppinion divide us. Thats the problem were so divided these days and the gate keepers or Sociopaths are working hard to outcast anyone who does not agree with the ststus quo. I for one don't because it's all based on an agenda to screw us out of existance. I don't care if I won't be populart cause the truth is more important than being so called normal in the eyes of the world nad this sick society... Yeah theres much proof they are using the virus as a political weapon but I digress...Anyway have a good week and don't expect TV and Politicians to tell the truth it's not in their blood......

·
Registered
Nissan
147 Posts
That one's genuine ;)
Thank you mate, but of course all the ones I post are... Hahaha...

By the way the safety officer on every job site is a conspiracy theorist, because he warns people about disasters that never ever happen, because it isn't human nature to cut corners, or take risks when nobodys looking, or tell lies, or cheat, or put ones own interests above anothers etc etc. And of course "honourable" politicians are the best of moral role models especially behind closed doors, such a great example of nation builders and servants of God, country and, the people who pay them. Such a nice and good world isn't it, just perfect... Hahahah

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,923 Posts

This raises many appropriate questions that need to be answered...
2 minutes of that idiot was enough for me! 🖕

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Nissan
147 Posts
@Foo That was an excellent video and has all the info you need to see through the Covid scam... It's sad that those with no care, or sensible reason or factual rebuttal, can only make a personal attack on those who are revealing the facts and are looking out for their fellow countrymen woman and childrens well being... Sad really sad...You do nothing but prove your a deceived misguided fool, ignorant and childish when you say things like that in the face of clear facts. Rebut the facts...You can't can you...?

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,923 Posts
@Foo That was an excellent video and has all the info you need to see through the Covid scam... It's sad that those with no care, or sensible reason or factual rebuttal, can only make a personal attack on those who are revealing the facts and are looking out for their fellow countrymen woman and childrens well being... Sad really sad...You do nothing but prove your a deceived misguided fool, ignorant and childish when you say things like that in the face of clear facts. Rebut the facts...You can't can you...?
Don't talk chit to me about it being a scam, FFS!

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Reactions: DB-101

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,664 Posts
And previously a post stated ...

Just for the record, and with regard to the clip, the novel SARS-CoV-2 (AKA Covid-19) has been scientifically identified. The clip says it hasn't...

Someone needs to ease off the froot loops for breakfast.

·
Registered
Nissan
147 Posts
OK now I'm being gang stalked for trying to have a conversation that questions the status quo which you want to defend as if it's your god. Obviously there's not much intelligence here feels like a bunch of bullies keen to gang bash and label me, instead of wake up and see whats really going on.

Even if it has which is highly questionable that the cases recorded are anything more than bogus records, the video proves that and the gov wont release the records. There's more people dying of suicide but you think that's ok, oh well were certainly in a mess and your all cool with that, I'm not cause there's lies galore and it's a corporacratic scam for sure, clear as can be.

Enjoy the demise of Australia by psychopathic Satanic politicians that couldn't be lying or deceiving you could they. Hope you'll be happy when everything you ever valued is banned because people like yourselves wouldn't listen, and will probably never admit it...

Porridge and Banana with cinnamon on top actually, can't get enough of it...

and the corporations who

·
nissan patrol
15,664 Posts
OK now I'm being gang stalked for trying to have a conversation that questions the status quo which you want to defend as if it's your god. Obviously there's not much intelligence here feels like a bunch of bullies keen to gang bash and label me, instead of wake up and see whats really going on.

Even if it has which is highly questionable that the cases recorded are anything more than bogus records, the video proves that and the gov wont release the records. There's more people dying of suicide but you think that's ok, oh well were certainly in a mess and your all cool with that, I'm not cause there's lies galore and it's a corporacratic scam for sure, clear as can be.

Enjoy the demise of Australia by psychopathic Satanic politicians that couldn't be lying or deceiving you could they. Hope you'll be happy when everything you ever valued is banned because people like yourselves wouldn't listen, and will probably never admit it...

Porridge and Banana with cinnamon on top actually, can't get enough of it...

and the corporations who
aww, poor little diddums ...

·
nissan patrol
15,664 Posts
Listen sport, heres some facts for you, you are to one posting shyte.

You did say you do not believe in conspiracies, but put them up you do.

More than two people tell you so and it’s another conspiracy on the forum that everyone is bullying you.

Pathetic.

You said to Foo put up or shut up, so I put up and you’re going all ‘mummmy those nasty boys are picking on me’.

What’s up, didn’t get your participation certificate for getting out of bed this morning???

You also use language like “deceived misguided fool, ignorant and childish”, and say “believe what you like while you are still free to do so, and I for one will not label those who disagree with me "friggen idiots" maybe misguided idiots”, if we don’t get all gushy and agree with you.

You do not allow the courtesy of anyone disagreeing with you without getting all sulky.

Wanna play here? Toughen the hell up or go back to your room in mummies house.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,923 Posts
Prove the guy wrong with facts or shut up...!
Hey, here's a thought, do some proper research, I'll listen to people that actually work in the heath field and not some F-wit retard on Youtube! :unsure: 🖕

I've had Swine flu and never been so sick in my life and the rest of my family also, We were placed in quarantine for a week and took me six months to come good but WTF would you know, when you get your info from Youtube. Oh and you can have Covin and not show signs of it, unlike the "real" Flu or forking Swine Flu, so best you go pull your head in and re-think your approach to "your" answers, especially when I didn't have a crack at you but the fool on the Youtube vid! :unsure:🤬🖕

Foo

Reactions: Knuckles and DB-101

·
nissan patrol
15,664 Posts
hang on, I'm pretty sure that every union man will say employee poor training is the fault of the employer.

And given that the Vic Govt is Labor and thus full of ex union flunkies how can this be true?

Quote;
Poorly trained security guards who became overwhelmed by hysterical guests are being blamed for allowing COVID-19 to spread from hotels.
An independent inquiry into Victoria’s hotel quarantine system is expected to hear evidence this week that guests were begging, banging on walls and even attempting to bribe security guards to let them out for fresh air.
End.

Surely the buck stops with the employer, and there can be no blame leveled at any employee in the lefty paradise?

No offence meant to anyone in Victoria, the Vic situation is both distressing, and at the same time disappointing.

But it should come as no surprise to anyone with a passing interest in labour standards in the private security industry, or an understanding of governance issues in supply chains.

To put it plainly, the Victorian government used an industry with a long history of non-compliance with minimum standards for a critical public safety job.

Reactions: Foo and rgren2

·
Registered
nissan
6,601 Posts
You somewhat rudely asked for some facts. When they were presented to you by another member you did a big dummy spit. It appears that you are more interested in winning one to one arguments than you are about finding out the truth. You can disagree with others without resorting to name calling, it just makes you look immature.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,471 Posts
hang on, I'm pretty sure that every union man will say employee poor training is the fault of the employer.

And given that the Vic Govt is Labor and thus full of ex union flunkies how can this be true?

Quote;
Poorly trained security guards who became overwhelmed by hysterical guests are being blamed for allowing COVID-19 to spread from hotels.
An independent inquiry into Victoria’s hotel quarantine system is expected to hear evidence this week that guests were begging, banging on walls and even attempting to bribe security guards to let them out for fresh air.
End.

Surely the buck stops with the employer, and there can be no blame leveled at any employee in the lefty paradise?

No offence meant to anyone in Victoria, the Vic situation is both distressing, and at the same time disappointing.

But it should come as no surprise to anyone with a passing interest in labour standards in the private security industry, or an understanding of governance issues in supply chains.

To put it plainly, the Victorian government used an industry with a long history of non-compliance with minimum standards for a critical public safety job.

The question I ask is why private security firms were used.

The health consultants had recommended the use of police and army for the isolation procedure.

Also in leaked documents in the early part of the operation stating the issues with the private security firms, which were subsquently ignored.

Now there is an enquiry into the whole fiasco, which the gang of 8 aren't compelled to answer.

181 - 200 of 208 Posts