Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

281 - 300 of 303 Posts

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,784 Posts
Mate is a mad pluckachook supporter and gets upset at the tv when Deb's Freckle comes on. So I ask him why he hates Deb's Freckle so much.

And he says, and this is not a joke, the lnp is always cutting services and laying off public employees to cut costs so they can give their mates tax cuts and deductions so they pay less tax and there is less revenue to pay for those services and jobs.

Ok, I say, how is it that you own a business and I see you pocketing cash all the time so you don't have to pay income tax, but you begrudge anyone else doing exactly what you are doing.

He just glareds at me and says it is not the same... 😳

Reactions: Foo and rgren2

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,827 Posts
Looks like Pluckachook is going to get back in, the only bright thing is Trad is out, except it’s to the Greens. 🤬🤮

Reactions: Foo

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,784 Posts
I do love the waffle of Keeping Queenslanders Safe. ( And the same waffle in WA). The only thing that has kept us safe from covid compared to the rest of the world is the fact we are an island with strictly controlled international borders. Internally, even when you get the incompetence seen in Vic, we have systems in place to limit and control the spread. And add to that is the fact that we are a compliant rules base society prepared to accept self isolation (hell, some of us embrace it lol). Once that international barrier comes down we will see it sweep through us like a dose of salts.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,827 Posts
Deb has fallen on her sword.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,827 Posts

Reactions: Haggie and Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,949 Posts
No wonder he get on well with Crud. :rolleyes: They should start a start a game show together, called the BullCrud stories. :unsure:

Foo

Reactions: rgren2

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,034 Posts
Slomo does not like the term bonk ban lol. But not real concerned about the issues that created it.

Interesting that news corp (the daily telegraph) broke the original story with Banarby, with a front page photo of his pregnant mistress.

The rusted on are squealing that the ABC did a hatchet job, no they were just cleaning up the crumbs.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,827 Posts
Reactions: Haggie and Foo

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,034 Posts
Albo had better buy himself a stab proof vest.
This is still the hangover from the last federal election. Where they did not do so well in Queensland.

And Fiztgibbons seat is in the Hunter Valley. Like all of his ilk he is looking after his own best interests.

How is that coal fired power station coming along in QLD?

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,949 Posts
This is still the hangover from the last federal election. Where they did not do so well in Queensland.

And Fiztgibbons seat is in the Hunter Valley. Like all of his ilk he is looking after his own best interests.

How is that coal fired power station coming along in QLD?
That is what they are supposed to do, look after their own electorates. :unsure: He hasn't made any secret of the fact, that he is in a mining area and will look after the electorate for that reason but he also makes sense in that he requires a proper, transition to renewables. 😉

Foo

Foo

Reactions: Haggie

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,034 Posts
That is what they are supposed to do, look after their own electorates. :unsure: He hasn't made any secret of the fact, that he is in a mining area and will look after the electorate for that reason but he also makes sense in that he requires a proper, transition to renewables. 😉

Foo

Foo
Apologies for my cynicism.......maybe he is in the wrong party. Well the party he has joined has veered greatly to the left. That is why they are in opposition.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,949 Posts
Apologies for my cynicism.......maybe he is in the wrong party. Well the party he has joined has veered greatly to the left. That is why they are in opposition.
And why he got off the front bench. :unsure: 😉

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,827 Posts
Rudd the dud. It’s paywalled. This is the only bit I can post.
DA61DA47-D4CC-4E3D-B062-C7059EB34F60.png

·
Premium Member
2016 CRD wagon
1,301 Posts
Reactions: grumpyone

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,034 Posts
Isn't this just further proof Murdock has too much media control? Discredit and create doubt regardless of if it's TRUE or NOT?
Abbott, Rudd and Turnbull (and plenty of others) all cosied up to Murdoch before and whilst PM. They only changed there tune once Murdoch changed his, as Trump has just found out. Fox (Murdoch) dropped him like a hot potato.

We can thank Keating for Murdoch's stronghold on our media.

Some mistake satirical news outlets for real or fake news lol. But the way some politicians act it is hard to tell these days.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,827 Posts
Fitzy may be the next labor leader. Watch out for some shuffling. 😉 Tanya will be in the mix.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,034 Posts
Fitzy may be the next labor leader. Watch out for some shuffling. 😉 Tanya will be in the mix.
Whilst Fitzy is taking the lime light I am sure Tanya (ala just like Slomo was) is counting the numbers.

Hopefully she can count better than Dutton.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,827 Posts
When do you think he’ll be the next leader?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a fair bit of background work to do, krudd set it up to make a challenge difficult. There is a lot of knives to be sharpened and backs to be stabbed, we, the mug punters won’t see the machinations.

281 - 300 of 303 Posts