06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,809 Posts
Ok..As you were..

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #527 ·
Too much excitement for me today, must be beer o'clock.

We are not content with negative obedience, nor even with the most abject submission. When finally you surrender to us, it must be of your own free will. We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us; so long as he resists us we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him; we bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul. We make him one of ourselves before we kill him. It is intolerable to us that an erroneous thought should exist anywhere in the world, however secret and powerless it may be. Even in the instance of death we cannot permit any deviation . . . we make the brain perfect before we blow it out.
George Orwell - 1984

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,809 Posts
Too much excitement for me today, must be beer o'clock.

We are not content with negative obedience, nor even with the most abject submission. When finally you surrender to us, it must be of your own free will. We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us; so long as he resists us we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him; we bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul. We make him one of ourselves before we kill him. It is intolerable to us that an erroneous thought should exist anywhere in the world, however secret and powerless it may be. Even in the instance of death we cannot permit any deviation . . . we make the brain perfect before we blow it out.
George Orwell - 1984
Deep..:unsure:

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,837 Posts

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
Time to get back to the real (tongue in cheek) issues.

"tech yuppies kiss tires together

Yeh, nah ...

The excitement would be just too much for me ...

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #531 ·
Hmmmm! need to thin about this, it's OK for a pollies daughter to spray paint over posters and to throw the can of paint at a someone who confronts, but it's not OK for that person to throw it back?
Have I got that right?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
Hmmmm! need to thin about this, it's OK for a pollies daughter to spray paint over posters and to throw the can of paint at a someone who confronts, but it's not OK for that person to throw it back?
Have I got that right?
Daughter?
Well maybe.
She is transgender as is her sibling.
He/She also has quite the foul mouth as her Twitter account attests.

Very classy.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
Have I got that right?

What about Mr Meddick initial response.
No mention of his daughters actions, but only how somebody attacked his daughter because of his involvement in the pandemic bill and having her wounds, although minor, treated at hospital.

And our fearless leader ScoMo also condemning the violence towards Meddick's daughter.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
Any updates on current proceedings??
I won't comment due to the barrage of insults that I'll have to endure.

Anybody see the protests on the weekend around the country.

The Melbourne protest against DA and his mandate was massive.

I thought the protest the week before was big(approx 100,000), but VicPol estimates the recent protest in Melbourne went around 450,000. That would easily make it the largest protest that Austraia has ever seen.
And...
Not one arrest.
No violence.
Just everyday people standing up for their rights.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #536 ·
Any updates on current proceedings??
I won't comment due to the barrage of insults that I'll have to endure.

Anybody see the protests on the weekend around the country.

The Melbourne protest against DA and his mandate was massive.

I thought the protest the week before was big(approx 100,000), but VicPol estimates the recent protest in Melbourne went around 450,000. That would easily make it the largest protest that Austraia has ever seen.
And...
Not one arrest.
No violence.
Just everyday people standing up for their rights.
Lol, and me being called a numpty by your gracious self is not an insult, oh stop it, my sides are splitting 🤣

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,837 Posts
Strange bedfellows.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
Jacqui Lambie news,

She has accused Malcolm Roberts of leaking her telephone number and subsequently receiving death threats.

Turns out, and verified by reporters today, that Jacqui published her own phone number and bank details on her Facebook page.

What a grub.

521 - 540 of 568 Posts