Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
541 - 560 of 568 Posts

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
Jacqui Lambie news,

She has accused Malcolm Roberts of leaking her telephone number and subsequently receiving death threats.

Turns out, and verified by reporters today, that Jacqui published her own phone number and bank details on her Facebook page.

What a grub.
Feel free to post the link that proves it.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
Feel free to post the link that proves it.
Copy and paste and posting links is way past my technical ability and screenshots are banned.

But, if you look hard enough, Jacqui is on video accusing Mr Roberts, and Mr Roberts has replied, also by video.

Something to keep you occupied if you've not got anything pressing

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,715 Posts
Reactions: rgren2

·
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
Copy and paste and posting links is way past my technical ability and screenshots are banned.

But, if you look hard enough, Jacqui is on video accusing Mr Roberts, and Mr Roberts has replied, also by video.

Something to keep you occupied if you've not got anything pressing
I would say that more than that is way past your ability.

And it is not hard to look, and if you actually did you would find this by, as you say, "verified by (real DB) reporters".

""One Nation Senator Malcolm Roberts admitted the senator's number had been inadvertently shared by Tasmanian One Nation candidate Steve Mav on Facebook.""

And you call Lambie a grub !!!

And I call BS on not being able to post links, or copy and paste. I have seen you use tapatalk before, and your keyboard / typing skills are up there, and you can take screen shots and put them on this forum (which involves pasting), and you are editing your posts, so you are quite capable of being able to copy, paste and add links.

More likely is that you know the BS you post is unsupportable ...

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,895 Posts
The Pope and Anastacia Palaszczuk were on the stage together outside
parliament house in front of a huge crowd.
The Pope leans towards Anna and says, "Do you know that with one little wave
of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy?
This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and
they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"
Anna replied,
"I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand?
.... Show me!"
So the Pope backhanded her and knocked her off the stage!
AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY,
there was dancing in the streets &
joy and happiness spread throughout all of Queensland!

Reactions: MQTray and Foo

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,481 Posts
Rats fleeing a sinking ship perhaps? lol
Too many new age lefties in Melbourne to vote anything but Labor or Greens so I don't know if the ship will sink but Andrews is definitely damaged goods. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I'm guessing the reason that three have bailed at the same time is that now it's a year out from the election they have all been told they have to make up their minds if they are in or out.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
I would say that more than that is way past your ability.

And it is not hard to look, and if you actually did you would find this by, as you say, "verified by (real DB) reporters".

""One Nation Senator Malcolm Roberts admitted the senator's number had been inadvertently shared by Tasmanian One Nation candidate Steve Mav on Facebook.""

And you call Lambie a grub !!!

And I call BS on not being able to post links, or copy and paste. I have seen you use tapatalk before, and your keyboard / typing skills are up there, and you can take screen shots and put them on this forum (which involves pasting), and you are editing your posts, so you are quite capable of being able to copy, paste and add links.

More likely is that you know the BS you post is unsupportable ...
Yes, you are correct that her number was shared by the One Nation candidate, but not deliberately, it was on the bottom of a shared document.
But this aside, Mr Lambie had posted her own number previously on her own account.

Difficult to leak something, that has already been spread months if not years before.

And YES, she's a GRUB.

·
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
Yes, you are correct that her number was shared by the One Nation candidate, but not deliberately, it was on the bottom of a shared document.
But this aside, Mr Lambie had posted her own number previously on her own account.

Difficult to leak something, that has already been spread months if not years before.

And YES, she's a GRUB.
As usual, you completely miss the point.

And she gave her private number out only in PM's, as most of us do. To then make that public is a betrayal of trust in the first instance, and a breach of privacy laws in the second, no matter how you want to look at it.

And Lambie, agree with her or not, regularly stands up for people (mainly vets) who have been mistreated by the system, and what's more, she has done more public good in her short life that you will ever do in all of yours.

Want a grub, look in a mirror ...

·
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
Too many new age lefties in Melbourne to vote anything but Labor or Greens so I don't know if the ship will sink but Andrews is definitely damaged goods. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I'm guessing the reason that three have bailed at the same time is that now it's a year out from the election they have all been told they have to make up their minds if they are in or out.
You are probably right. Spoke to Hey Hey a while ago and he said that Andrews still has a lot of supporters, even though he is a megalomaniacal dipshyte...

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,813 Posts
As usual, you completely miss the point.

And she gave her private number out only in PM's, as most of us do. To then make that public is a betrayal of trust in the first instance, and a breach of privacy laws in the second, no matter how you want to look at it.

And Lambie, agree with her or not, regularly stands up for people (mainly vets) who have been mistreated by the system, and what's more, she has done more public good in her short life that you will ever do in all of yours.

Want a grub, look in a mirror ...
Thankyou for the snipe, I feel at ease when your firing on all cylinders.

You talk as if you are well acquainted with myself. I'm certain we could pass in the street, or stand next to each other and neither of us would know.

But on being a Grub, yes I'm filthy as ive just finished working on the bike.

Maybe your psychic?

·
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
You have written enough on this forum for all of us to form a very accurate picture of you.

·
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
Ohh dear, the school yard bully is at it again.

China has slammed Lithuania after the Baltic country allowed Taiwan to open representative office — a de facto embassy — in its capital Vilnius.

The People’s Republic of China is furious the new office will have the title “Taiwan” instead of “Taipei”.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said Lithuania must “pay a price” for flouting the “one China” principle.

China is now considering taking punitive measures targeting economic co-operation and trade with Lithuania.

“The Lithuanian government must bear all consequences that arise from this.”

No doubt the left apologists (Carr, Bob and Kim, Keating, Pallas, the list goes on) will yell that it is all Lithuania’s fault.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #557 ·
You have written enough on this forum for all of us to form a very accurate picture of you.
Bloody hell! Now your Physic!!! You could also be a 'Numpty'.
We aren't twins are we?

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,481 Posts
China is now considering taking punitive measures targeting economic co-operation and trade with Lithuania.
I've been thinking about it and I'm not too sure what China can do to hurt Lithuania. I expect the majority of trade between China and Lithuania is rubbish electronics exported by China so anything China does is more likely to hurt Chinese business than Lithuanian but with Lithuania part of the EU I expect that Lithuanian retailers will now just order their stock from Polish or Latvian wholesalers instead of Lithuanian ones. Apparently some Chinese owned trains currently work within Lithuania but if they are removed I have no doubt another company will gladly fill the gap. It will be interesting to see what transpires.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #559 ·
We were having some NSW friends coming up here for new year, with all the confusion that has been rife about covid tests/who pays/hot spots my wife rang a poly to try and get some clarification, specifically on hot spots, it would appear that when the border opens all of NSW & VIC will be regarded as hot spots, based on that, anyone entering from both of those States would need to be tested, OK no actual cost but.

She was told communication is closed on the subject, so, plan change, we are going to NSW.

Fairdinkum plucka, let's move on, the rest of the country is.

Maybe this is more about overloaded hospitals and ramping, even though we don't have a pandemic here, YET. She has made her bed, now she must lay in it!

·
nissan patrol
15,923 Posts
I've been thinking about it and I'm not too sure what China can do to hurt Lithuania. I expect the majority of trade between China and Lithuania is rubbish electronics exported by China so anything China does is more likely to hurt Chinese business than Lithuanian but with Lithuania part of the EU I expect that Lithuanian retailers will now just order their stock from Polish or Latvian wholesalers instead of Lithuanian ones. Apparently some Chinese owned trains currently work within Lithuania but if they are removed I have no doubt another company will gladly fill the gap. It will be interesting to see what transpires.
It's not the trade issue, that is very one sided, but the recognition of the problem that is the main point.

The more that stand up to China, much like Oz, the more difficult it will be for China to coerce others.

Here's and interest take on it all.

Quote;
How little Lithuania dragged the EU into its showdown with China.

While the EU's strategic compass is still being drawn up, one thing is clear: In facing off against Beijing, Lithuania — population 2.8 million — has pushed the subject of Taiwan and relations with China more prominently onto the EU’s agenda in a way that leaders in Beijing and many European capitals have been avoiding for years.

How little Lithuania dragged the EU into its showdown with China

541 - 560 of 568 Posts