Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
681 - 700 of 939 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #683 ·
On a country pub wall where I enjoyed a few beers with locals.
Font Landscape Commemorative plaque History Advertising

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,451 Posts
Bloody hankie head.
Facial expression Vertebrate Cartoon Sharing Human

• Haha
Reactions: grumpyone

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #687 ·
What are the chances of grace tame running for labor party in the future? Her actions yesterday at the press conference were disgusting for someone held in high regard by many, if she didn't wish to be there then simply don't attend. I don't care who is in power, what she did was inexcusable.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,451 Posts
Had to look it up. Don’t know if she furthered her cause (sexual assault against women) in the past year. We have had some pretty ordinary AotY’s previously. Dylan appears to be a good choice.

2007 AotY Tim Flannery, remember him, no rain, dams will never fill up, Sydney will disappear into the ocean. 🙄

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,049 Posts
What are the chances of grace tame running for labor party in the future? Her actions yesterday at the press conference were disgusting for someone held in high regard by many, if she didn't wish to be there then simply don't attend. I don't care who is in power, what she did was inexcusable.
The outrage is strong on this one. But she has had some good role models. I doubt she would run for politics.

Clothing Footwear Trousers Outerwear Shoe

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #690 ·
Well the wannabe seems to be courting her specifically, will be interesting, may not happen this election but down the track who knows, if everyone is as outraged as myself over her disrespectful, disgraceful behaviour towards the leader of our country (and I wouldn't care who it was) then she has no chance.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,049 Posts
Well the wannabe seems to be courting her specifically, will be interesting, may not happen this election but down the track who knows, if everyone is as outraged as myself over her disrespectful, disgraceful behaviour towards the leader of our country (and I wouldn't care who it was) then she has no chance.
Slomo is the master of the photo op. She just would not play his game, so the photo op was a fail. Bit like when he visited Cobargo after the bush fires and no one would shake his hand.

Both leaders have been unashamedly courting her and would like her on their side of the fence. Well maybe only one now.

The new AOTY is a fan.

"Some of the hate [Grace Tame] has copped is undeserving and I hope she has a break and looks after herself because she deserves it, you know what I mean? She really does," Mr Alcott said.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,451 Posts
Dylan is a good speaker and appears to be a master of diplomacy.

Reactions: Haggie

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #693 ·
Slomo is the master of the photo op. She just would not play his game, so the photo op was a fail. Bit like when he visited Cobargo after the bush fires and no one would shake his hand.

Both leaders have been unashamedly courting her and would like her on their side of the fence. Well maybe only one now.

The new AOTY is a fan.

"Some of the hate [Grace Tame] has copped is undeserving and I hope she has a break and looks after herself because she deserves it, you know what I mean? She really does," Mr Alcott said.
All top level politicians are photo OP mongers, no surprises there. I think the bushfire handshake thing was significantly different and I thought Morrison handled it well. This on the other hand is inexcusable behaviour and shows the arrogance of what was an Australian of the Year, definitely un Australian, arrogant and immature. As said earlier, if they didn't wish to be there, don't show up, that simple

I don't think Alcott had to many choices in what he could say, he is a true professional and very much deserving of this honour, Tame on the other hand was shoehorned into the role through circumstances. I also hope she takes a verrrrrry long break.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,451 Posts
Noses in the trough, bet he’s not the only one.

·
Registered
GU 2007 Cab Chassis Leafie, 6.5L Chev diesel, manual, slide on Tommy Camper on back
318 Posts
2007 AotY Tim Flannery, remember him, no rain, dams will never fill up, Sydney will disappear into the ocean. 🙄
"February 16, 2007 9:00PM
Australian of the Year Tim Flannery is sticking by his warning that Perth could become the first ghost metropolis of the 21st century."
:ROFLMAO:

681 - 700 of 939 Posts