Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 100.0%
981 - 1000 of 1021 Posts

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
3,830 Posts
Despite the hopes of, and contrary to the predictions of many, the former chish & fip purveyor has retained her Senate seat. Even made it to 5th place, ahead of one of the labor bods who scraped into 6th place.

·
Rogue
D23 Navara ST-X | Waiting for my Ranger Raptor V6TT
20,552 Posts
Nah, time for a republic and a new flag. Once lizzie goes, we need to too

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #987 ·
If Albo doesn't go to Ukraine then he's a wooz, every man and his dog is going there to show unity.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,290 Posts
If Albo doesn't go to Ukraine then he's a wooz, every man and his dog is going there to show unity.
He’s been and going to throw more money to them, the war will be over soon, krudd and Albo, two of the worlds most powerful and prominent politicians visiting, Vlad will be quaking.
Just need Pwong and it’ll be the trifecta, although, I do believe that Plebasuck is along for the ride.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,096 Posts
Albo can do as he pleases.

There is no opposition party. They are still navel gazing and throwing spears at each other, which ironically is one of the reasons that lost them the election in the first place.

Reactions: JFF45 and rgren2

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,345 Posts
He’s been and going to throw more money to them, the war will be over soon, krudd and Albo, two of the worlds most powerful and prominent politicians visiting, Vlad will be quaking.
Just need Pwong and it’ll be the trifecta, although, I do believe that Plebasuck is along for the ride.
Yep, and throw Abbot in the mix too just for chits and giggles. He can threaten to shirtfront old mate again :rolleyes:

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,290 Posts
Abbot was a pugilist in his youth, Albo is known as the rub-n-tug kid. 🤣🤣

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #992 ·
Good on him, caught up with that late last night, I would have been very disappointed in him if he hadn't, solidarity is what they need. I just hope they can get more high level air defense equipment from some country.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #994 ·
Howard is going over to demand occupying russians surrender their nasty weapons for a BUYBACK !! 😉
Krudd is going over to get support for his next attempt at leading the UN! :eek:

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #995 ·

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,290 Posts
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hair Head Facial expression Vertebrate Organ

Reactions: grumpyone