不不不不不
Watercraft Boat Water Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Organism

Reactions: Foo

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
Discussion Starter · #1,003 ·

Premium Member
Nuffin now
China will play her for a fool as well, with their lip service. :rolleyes: Better off getting own producers into other markets and controlling what that arse wipe Commo Government can import to here. ;) They have their claws into the North Pacific already and will look for other small nations that have corrupt leaders and gain more control, so the ball has been dropped long ago by us and the Kiwi's. 互

Foo

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyone

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Shell throw them some money and ask for forgiveness over something.

Reactions: Foo

Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
China will play her for a fool as well, with their lip service. :rolleyes: Better off getting own producers into other markets and controlling what that arse wipe Commo Government can import to here. ;) They have their claws into the North Pacific already and will look for other small nations that have corrupt leaders and gain more control, so the ball has been dropped long ago by us and the Kiwi's. 互

Foo
Why would they need to play her for a fool? She'll happily lead us wherever the Commies ask.

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
Discussion Starter · #1,009 ·
Lol "not our responsibility" could be a rallying call for the libs at the next election :eek:. I wonder how the rhetoric would play out if they were in opposition.

"We inherited these decisions, but we also inherited a trillion dollars of debt," Mr Albanese said.

"That's something that was not our responsibility."

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
Discussion Starter · #1,011 ·
Have put up a new poll on Albo's first nations voice to parliament. As he said, a simple question. don't really want it to get to a discussion stage, just interested in vote numbers.

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Have put up a new poll on Albo's first nations voice to parliament. As he said, a simple question. don't really want it to get to a discussion stage, just interested in vote numbers.
Cant find the poll.

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
Discussion Starter · #1,014 ·

Premium Member
Nuffin now
The trouble is, she is vilified by her own people because she calls them out as well.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Cant be cut off the gravy train.

Reactions: grumpyone and Foo

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Cartoon Organ Organism Font Line

Registered
nissan gq
She obviously failed every history class she skipped :rolleyes: ever consider where you would be if european [ whities ] settlement had not occurred MZ Thorpe ? oh,by the way,George theThird was your "coloniser" not Elisabeth the Second,so you owe Her Majesty an apology.

Premium Member
Nuffin now
She obviously failed every history class she skipped :rolleyes: ever consider where you would be if european [ whities ] settlement had not occurred MZ Thorpe ? oh,by the way,George theThird was your "coloniser" not Elisabeth the Second,so you owe Her Majesty an apology.
Go have a coupa tea and scone. 不 不

Foo

1001 - 1020 of 1021 Posts