Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1601 - 1609 of 1609 Posts

·
Rogue
D23 Navara ST-X | Waiting for my Ranger Raptor V6TT
20,560 Posts
Holy shiz, who saw that coming? Not I!

Crazy times, I can't wait to see how this lands. $10 that Hamilton announces retirement the day before Singapore

·
Rogue
D23 Navara ST-X | Waiting for my Ranger Raptor V6TT
20,560 Posts
haha what is going on with Alpine?
Font Rectangle Screenshot Technology Electronic device

Reactions: Kiwi_dingo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,605 ·
I think there might be a bit of gaming going on, seeing as the young Aussie guy was the reserve driver for said team maybe the next move was for him to move up the ladder.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,606 ·
So the plot thickens. I find this thing with Ricciado very strange, consider this, the cars the team are supplying are not competitive, they would be more consistently at the pointy end.
Fact, the car is 90% of the equation, the driver is 10%, the difference between the best and worst F1 driver is 1%.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,339 Posts
I was reading recently that Daniel upset a very influential person.

·
Registered
nissan
5,807 Posts
So the plot thickens. I find this thing with Ricciado very strange, consider this, the cars the team are supplying are not competitive, they would be more consistently at the pointy end.
Fact, the car is 90% of the equation, the driver is 10%, the difference between the best and worst F1 driver is 1%.
Unfortunately Lando Norris is consistently quicker than Daniel and it shows on the championship ladder. He should never have left Red Bull but he thought the grass was greener..

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,339 Posts
Hairstyle Facial expression Cartoon White Organ

• Haha
Reactions: Foo
1601 - 1609 of 1609 Posts