Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The good.
Returning to Oz in a month, Yes! Mackerel season.

The bad,
Webber didn't make it but he tried valiantly and kept up the Aussie tradition of never giving up.

The ugly,
It took a few days for my American colleagues to notice the photo's on the net, but I have spent the past week explaining to Americans that not all of our footballers prefer dogs as sexual partners#$%@!&*^!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Paul,

Have been really busy, the closer I get to my leaving date the more paperwork I have to get finished for ongoing training here.

Mate, you can imagine my embarrassment when the locals here start referring to our dog screwing footballers, what was he thinking!!!

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Mate, you can imagine my embarrassment when the locals here start referring to our dog screwing footballers, what was he thinking!!!

They're just jealous the you and the Kiwis got sheep when they are stuck with their dog or cow. Lots of cows in the old USA. Of course, us Canucks prefer the two legged kind. No not the geese. :evillaug:

·
Registered
Nissan
797 Posts
They're just jealous the you and the Kiwis got sheep when they are stuck with their dog or cow. Lots of cows in the old USA. Of course, us Canucks prefer the two legged kind. No not the geese. :evillaug:
I dunno, Holmes, ever been to Cleveland, Ohio? I guess our "two-legged kind" that forage and grazr in the streets of Cleveland are actually mostly pigs.

Seriously, I think there is something really messed up with the water in that town or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts