Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Do you use the ladies toilet?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Why do you ask Yom? Having s bit of a self image crisis?

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No the men's was occupied and I had to eject (you know the sorts where you have no choice in the matter) some high speed gas propelled semi solid projectiles so picked the Ladies' over my pants and it opened up a whole new topic of thought regarding the modern day relevance of the differences between a male and a female toilet.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Ah! Under THOSE circumstances, i think any man/woman would be lieing if they said they wouldn't revert to the availabe waste disposal unit!

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,231 Posts
I only go in the ladies at the pub when there is a punch on in front of the blokes. Or someone has 'ejected' as Yom likes to put it, and it smells so bad I beileve it may induce violent vomiting.
If the blokes is full I'll piss in the sink hehe :D.
P.S. I don't sht in public, have been known to hold on for almost two weeks.

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
WAHAHA WAHAHA
Is this a trick question ????

Maybe a few other trick questions ???
Any blokes here sit down for a p*ss ???
Any cross dressers on here ???

Cmon YOM,get back to work,you have tooo much time on your hands
LOL

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
When we relocated from one facility to another a few years ago, we moved into a completely vacated area, which was now only occupied by two blokes, so we took ownership of the only upstairs toilet and made it a male one (just removed the F and E off the door). You have no idea what a pig sty a female toilet can be; there were so many signs everywhere asking users to wash hands, don't put Dracula's Tea Bags in the waste paper bin, flush after use, Please, Please, Please try and keep the place clean. I reckon the cleaner thought all his Cristmasses had come at once when us blokes took over.

Is this a Jeep thing? But yeah, I guess I have used a female dunny! :D

Cheers

Ray

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
on the subject of toilets , the other day i was busting for a piss got to the dunny and half way through draining the bladder i had to sneeze , it is quite amazing how much pressure is built up , unfortunately the mess is also amazing as it goes everywhere

and yes , i have used ladies toilets on the odd occasion , only got yelled at once when i left the toilet seat up

·
Allergic to IFS
nissan
1,005 Posts
if it works for them it should work for us, So many times i've been at the Big Day Out or some other music festival and crowds of women storm the mens coz the line up is miniscule in comparrison. I've even had them stand next to me and P*ss in the trough. Logistically amazing yet quite disconcerting

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
I only go in the ladies at the pub when there is a punch on in front of the blokes. Or someone has 'ejected' as Yom likes to put it, and it smells so bad I beileve it may induce violent vomiting.
If the blokes is full I'll piss in the sink hehe :D.
P.S. I don't sht in public, have been known to hold on for almost two weeks.
Far out, you'd end up like the constipated mathematicion, having ta work it all out with a pencil!!:rolleyes: just about have a decent log for the fire after two weeks.:iconbana:

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,099 Posts
I was a Fisho's one Sunday arv. I was in the mens, standing at the urinal, as you do. And all of a sudden, this hot, young, "lady" came barging through, bent over and backed up to the urinal and let rip! She did'nt miss either!! All I could think of to say is, "How ya goin??" She said "Good now!!!!" The bloke the other side of her then pipes up and say's "Bet ya can't do this!" He turns around and started wizzin over his shoulder! He made more of a mess than she did and the bouncers flogged him as well!

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
i was a fisho's one sunday arv. I was in the mens, standing at the urinal, as you do. And all of a sudden, this hot, young, "lady" came barging through, bent over and backed up to the urinal and let rip! She did'nt miss either!! All i could think of to say is, "how ya goin??" she said "good now!!!!" the bloke the other side of her then pipes up and say's "bet ya can't do this!" he turns around and started wizzin over his shoulder! He made more of a mess than she did and the bouncers flogged him as well!
w . T . F

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts
Far out, you'd end up like the constipated mathematicion, having ta work it all out with a pencil!!:rolleyes: just about have a decent log for the fire after two weeks.:iconbana:

As the grogan painfully slipped out from between my A** cheeks i sigh with relief for that was a F*****g big S**T

·
Registered
nissan patrol
338 Posts
I usaully take a **** in the girls dunny on saturday mornings coz when the boys come back from eating vietnamese for breakfast they just flog the mens right out

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
In Quebec, many places have co-ed washrooms. Nothing like spotting a fine pair of legs and heels in the stall next to you when you really got to let a good one roll on through. I remember one time we were meeting in this facility which hosts numerous groups doing meetings. There was a bunch of nuns there too. Got up in the morning for an early trip to relieve myself. Opened up the washroom/shower room door and there was one of the old nuns bending over putting on her slippers wrapped only in a towel. :oops: Now I know why some of them prefer wearing a habit. :evillaug:

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
male/female specific toilets are so antiquated and colonial.

we should be more like Europe.

(except girls need to stop making so much freaking mess in their poopers, wow WTF is with all that shredded toiletpaper?!?!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts