Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wipers are working great and they were very useful on road on a rainy weather.

In the mud I don't think they'll do something right! :idiot:

Anyway, this week the car will recieve some Interco LTB tyres, I hope ...

Will post pics when they'll be mounted.

·
Registered
GU IV 4.2
987 Posts
Love the variety of tyre's its running at the moment. Just trying a bit of everything

·
Registered
nissan
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@vanderbro - I tryed to stay prepared for every kind of terrain! :))

They are 5 type of tyres on the cat at the moment (including spare) and 3 type of rims ... It must sit on something, isn't it?
After few days, I hope I can post some more pics ...
If I can't buy Interco, I think I'll put some Silverstone on. In that case, I'll choose 35/11.50/15.
On my ex "No.5", they were great! This is the proove :

·
Registered
nissan
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So ... the tyres are fitted and I took the rig for a ride, just to observe how much should I cut the fenders and how high sould I rise the suspension.

What do you think about +2 inch suspension lift & a 2 inch bodylift ?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,092 Posts
looks fat! one tough shorty! yer 2" lit and body! and ya wont get any vibrations

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts
i want them rims, you could cook a mean stew in those. i think a little bit of guard triming will be needed. tuff car mate looks good

·
Registered
nissan
181 Posts
Cool looking truck, I'm really loving the shorties! Hmmmmm those tires look serious. I take it you like photography? Pictures look great, what camera kit you using?

Best of luck with the truck :)

·
Registered
nissangq
26 Posts
nice rig mate loving the dish on your wheels very aggressive, and those tracks looks like heaps of fun Cheers Greg

·
Registered
nissan
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for the kind words! The car is stil "under construction", but meanwhile, I love to play with it on soft tracks.

@silversurfer111 - you'll laugh! I used just a ordinary Agfa which I keep in the car for that kind of pics. Many thanx for your apreciation!

·
Registered
nissan
181 Posts
Thank you all for the kind words! The car is stil "under construction", but meanwhile, I love to play with it on soft tracks.

@silversurfer111 - you'll laugh! I used just a ordinary Agfa which I keep in the car for that kind of pics. Many thanx for your apreciation!
Lol, you must be using a bit of photo editing software along with that Agfa..... :) :) fair play.

·
Registered
nissan
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi

Thanx again!

The rims are produced by Compomotive Wheels. They arrived in my yard on a Toyota Bundera (LJ70). The specifications are : 10Jx15 ET-51.

I don't like them very much, but they are very light and the TSL LTB's are sitting very comfortable on them ...

Speaking about the pictures , let me post some more... I had a short trip around my house today ...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts