Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

How many people actually follow this thread?

• I check in here daily or weekly during footy season because I'm a dedicated follower.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I check in here for a laugh every now and then.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I check in here because I saw it in 'New Posts'.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I never check in because I'm an idiot who didn't read the question properly.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 8682 Posts

·
Blues Won as Expected. Go the Knights
29,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It's that time again and I suppose winter is not far off because the handball is just about to kick off :(..
Anyways post up your banter of the bronco's and all other QLD teams here 8)

GO THE KNIGHTS
ps. Mitchell Pearce should be the Australian captain... Just Imagine the after parties..;)
go knights

·
Here To Be Entertained
11,796 Posts
Mitchel Pearce and Todd Carney would be a good pair on the grog. One pays for drinks and the other drinks for free.

Knights? Top eight you reckon Troy?

·
Here To Be Entertained
11,796 Posts
Will back my beloved Broncos in for the year.
Going to watch the Warriors and Canberra with interest though. Keen to see how these two teams go, but I'm not sure of the depth if they start copping a few injuries.

·
Blues Won as Expected. Go the Knights
29,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will back my beloved Broncos in for the year.
Going to watch the Warriors and Canberra with interest though. Keen to see how these two teams go, but I'm not sure of the depth if they start copping a few injuries.
The first five rounds should give a good indication how teams will go.. But then again look what happened to the knight last session... They got off to a good start then they chit themselves...:)

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
The General NRL Handball thread

My picks for Round 1..
Bronco's Boooooooooo
Manly
Canberra
warriors
Nth Qld
R ooters
Newy
Melb..

Broncos ..... Yarr Friggin Whoooo
Manly
Panthers
Warriors
Cowboys
Bunnies
Titans
Storm

·
Registered
20,500 Posts
He's a wa.nker so fork him! ;) His father must wonder what he did wrong, to have such a loser of a son? :headwall:

To much time and money on their hands and that applies to all elite athletes these days.:rolleyes:

Get out and work a minimum of 4-5hrs a day, in between their training and that should be with places that help underprivileged or school based sports kids. :idea:

Foo

1 - 20 of 8682 Posts
About this Discussion
8.7K Replies
37 Participants
06GU
Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum
Patrol 4x4 is the best Nissan Patrol forum to discuss the SUV’s specs, parts, accessories, reviews, problems and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing