Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
9761 - 9774 of 9774 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,556 Posts
Was a good game. Congratulations to the pennies.
Yes it was tough, some big hits in there, but both lasted, there really was nothing in it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Great game, great result ! well done to both teams, and good luck to Adam Reynolds (I still think that is the stupidest thing Souths have ever done) & Benji Marshall - even though I don't support Souths or Tigers, a great player is still a great player and both those guys are !

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,556 Posts
Good to see the father son combination of Ivan and Nathan win.

The first since Wayne and Darius.
Ah yes, the love child.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,556 Posts
Munster and Co deeply regret their actions :rolleyes:, only because they got caught....

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
Bit of a suspended fine and one game out. Gave them a flogging with a wilted lettuce leaf. That’ll learn them. 😡😡😡

Reactions: Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,556 Posts
Bit of a suspended fine and one game out. Gave them a flogging with a wilted lettuce leaf. That’ll learn them. 😡😡😡
My understanding is Munster got a $100,000 fine from the nrl, suspended, so he's got to behave himself or it drops on him.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
Also a 12 month alcohol ban. OK, they used a crispy lettuce leaf. 😉

Reactions: Foo

·
Registered
786 Posts
Absolutely piss weak, the NRL had a chance to show the young up and comming players a real lesson in sport, instead they let the grubs walk, basically without any punishment at all.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,556 Posts
So moron Penrith footballers have destroyed the historical GF trophy during a party, disgusting. Canberra broke it years ago when they let it fall from a vehicle.

9761 - 9774 of 9774 Posts