Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
9781 - 9800 of 9807 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,510 Posts
I'm an eternal optimist, otherwise I wouldn't still be here, lol.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,510 Posts
Johnny Raper, who many consider the best player to ever pull on a boot has died - RIP .
Yes an absolute legend of the game, his wife was in hospital with my first wife, both gave birth on the same day.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
Rectangle Organism Ear Font Gesture

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,510 Posts
I don't know what the Tigers are on but I'll have 1/2kg.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
Bunnies didn’t deserve to win. Well done Tigers.

Reactions: geeyoutoo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
Damn the bunnies for not keeping him. What a bunch of wallies. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
I suspect they couldn’t match the money
No, they didn’t want to offer him more than one year, he wanted two, some numpties are regretting their decision.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
Brisbane will be in the finals. They now have a very smart and experienced captain.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,337 Posts
There must be a tidal wave of froth down at Noobcastle from T-roy huffing and blowing after the Bronco's fixed up the Knighty Knights on Thursday night. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😇

Foo

• Haha
Reactions: rgren2

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,510 Posts
not when you keep signing our rejects. Tigers need to really invest in jnr development and stop signing panthers reserve graders.

edit: Just realised this post was months ago. But still stands the same lol
Cleary did a lot of damage at the Tigers years ago in his 'urgent' need to get away and coach his son. The amount of people he pissed off and who walked away hurt us for a long time, then the next coach was rubbish and let other good people go. The cycle will return.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Cleary did a lot of damage at the Tigers years ago in his 'urgent' need to get away and coach his son. The amount of people he pissed off and who walked away hurt us for a long time, then the next coach was rubbish and let other good people go. The cycle will return.
The Constant signing of old plodders and paying overs has killed you. Api will be a decent signing but once again is at the tail end of his career. naden should go ok.

9781 - 9800 of 9807 Posts