·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,052 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,175 Posts
Broncos still have a final's footy chance.

If West tigers beat Canberra by 54 points the pony's are in.

Legit.

• Wow
Reactions: rgren2

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,694 Posts
How bad must old Kevvie feel ? A month ago they were in the top 4, now he has to rely on the wooden spooners winning by 54 points or more to get into the finals !
Onya Kevvie, Kevvie for Coach of the Morons, errr Maroons in 2023.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
Not so long ago, most players were covered in tattoos, now they just seem to have weird haircuts.

Reactions: geeyoutoo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
Canberra seem to have taken their foot off the pedal, only need to go through the motions, avoid injuries and suspensions.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,694 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
Peter V’landys is not happy about it and Caitlin will receive some counseling.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,694 Posts
Peter V’landys is not happy about it and Caitlin will receive some counseling.
She deserves the first bus out of RL, she sets herself up as a womans role model when all she is is a role model for morons. Obviously never read that book 'engage brain before opening mouth'. But I suppose the other possibility is she doesn't have one.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
I’ve seen the comment, not respectful to say the least.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,694 Posts
There are people out there who will say we must have free speech, well when they have served their country as highly aclaimed royalty for 70 years and also served it in other ways before her coronation, then their 'free speech' claim might be considered. Overall it is about respect and this moron has none except for herself. FWit.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,052 Posts
There are people out there who will say we must have free speech, well when they have served their country as highly aclaimed royalty for 70 years and also served it in other ways before her coronation, then their 'free speech' claim might be considered. Overall it is about respect and this moron has none except for herself. FWit.
You don't have free speech without responsibility and these twats get offended at the drop of a hat! 🖕 :rolleyes:

Foo

Reactions: geeyoutoo
9861 - 9880 of 9920 Posts